No announcement yet.

Woo, Actually becoming decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I reckon Troll King thinks he's some kind of Sage or farseer of some sort.

Comment

Hmm... I was going to respond to that, but then I thought, I'm more interested in how others might respond to it.

Where's Annux when you need him?

Comment

Re: Re: Woo, Actually becoming decent

Originally posted by triceratops

anyone who flames you for being happy over something you accomplished is a complete fuckass and should spend less time on these boards and more time killing themselves.

way to go man im stoked for you.
        Is he posting because he's happy, or does he want to get on a better squad? Hmmmmmmmm.

Comment

my tank is empty

If there was a country full of Sir Gaunts, then ethnic cleansing would be justified.

Comment

Re: Woo, Actually becoming decent

Originally posted by KayinNasaki
            And now? Well today I got a 100 bounty in a spider. Now just about ALL of you have probably done that. But doiing it for the first time really feels like an accomplishment. Been holding a 3.5:1 kill ratio.
            Trust me, after a bit of playing this evil time consuming game, it stops becoming very important.
            - A whole world of meanings, emotions, time, needs, bonds, beliefs; lost in the waking and lost again in the sleep -

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              my tank is empty

If there was a country full of Sir Gaunts, then ethnic cleansing would be justified.
              And if that was made legal for some dumb reason how would you propose they would cleanse a country full of people like me??

Comment

Re: Re: Woo, Actually becoming decent

Originally posted by A Cold Place

Trust me, after a bit of playing this evil time consuming game, it stops becoming very important.
                Oh I know it will eventually. ^_^ I'm just happy I'm there now. I'll look back at this eventually and go "pfft, god did I suck".

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  my tank is empty

Come on Annux. You HAVE to flame me. :P you flame people who are actually cool by some peoples standards, a happy newbie is just begging to be squashed.

Comment

wow KayinNasaki are you actually trying to be nice to me.

Comment

tk, there is no beating this guy

He is quite possibly the most advanced being to ever visit this forum.

Comment

I don't even know wtf you're trying to beat me at.
                        I'm lost over on this side of the net.
                        If you're trying to flame me then i guess you won.

Comment

Heh, Sir Gaunt is good peoples, be nice to him. I should be flames to death here :P

Comment

Thank god someone likes me. I was starting to think this was all sarcasm.

Comment

after seeing your picture i think you should spend less time playing subspace and more time finding out new places to shop other than hot topic and start listening to music other than linkin park and ICP
                              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Who the hell are you?
                                I don't lessen to icp.

Comment

Working...
                                X