Woo, Actually becoming decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE linkin park and ICP.

Do not let my look decieve you. I do not dress to be a 'freak' or what not. :P I just dress in big stuff (and sadly hot topic is one of the few places that sells em that big).

I may be a metal head, but don't associate me with those kinda people. :P all they do all day is more pot and get drunk.

Comment

Who's he talking to??If its me i'm freaked out..

Comment

:P he's talking about me.

Really though, I see no problem with how I dress. I do it for me. :P no one else really thinks its school, not even most of my friends. As for the music, well.... Thats an area of personal taste (though that personal taste does not include LP and ICP here ~_~).

Comment

IM ABOUT TO BREAK!
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

3.5:1 ratio? in base or out? yer trying too hard, taking your record too seriously.

100+ bounty in spider, in base or out? what is your kills to time played ratio?
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

3:1 out of base. I've laxed quite a bit of recently (I'm just happy that even with me suiciding with a shark for awhile i still have atleast have more kills then deaths..).

As for the spider? Not sure. I think it statted in middle base and I moved down outside to the spawns, chasing someone.

I'm not sure about the time at all.

I'm not going to allow me to get obsessed with my record though. That prevents me from being useful. Basing and the flag is everything. If I'm dueling in the spawns its because I'm practicing, not trying to gain kills. n_n

Comment

Za gophar do you really need help getting a avatar up or not?

Comment

Very good point Kayin, about the whole rec not mattering, just the flag.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt

And if that was made legal for some dumb reason how would you propose they would cleanse a country full of people like me??
                    I'm all for a few well positioned Howitzers filled with automatic weapons...

But, that gets messy, so we'll throw you in the volcano on the southern tip of the island, k?

(fag)
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Kayin, your pants are amazing. Send me money and your foot size and I'll hook you up with some nice traditional socks and sandals. Ditch the Slipknot shirt, though.

EDIT: I SEE NOW THAT THE SHIRT THING HAS BEEN COVERED. Send me more money and your measurements and I'll get you a hapi coat to go with the sandals and pants.
                      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

hey, I have a soft spot in my heart for a few slipknot songs.

I got a hoari actually. As for the socks and sandles.. my friend makes the socks, but the sandles are a different story... hm, mayhaps, mayhaps.

Comment

I have a pair of traditional back-loop white socks and a pair of slip-on black casual socks. They both cost about $17, imported. The tabi sandals are about $12 - if you have big feet, btw, you're screwed. I wear a US men's size 8 and I dunno if they go much bigger. If they even still sell them - it's getting onto fall and they tend to only stock such things in summer, despite having yukata year-round. I'll check, though, if you're interested.

(Note: I can purchase and send to anyone Japanese snacks, foodstuffs, and books for the purchase price plus shipping. Just PM me if you like Japan but live, say, in the middle of Nowhere, Wyoming [no offense to people in Wyoming] and don't want to pay inflated J-List prices for your Pocky.)
                          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Wyoming will one day open up to release voltron, but thats another sotry for another day.

Heh the japanese sure know how to make candy. Sadly I have little money.

heh, I do got big feet, so yeah... ;_;

Comment

Slipknot isn't a metal band. They're mallcore.

And anyways, I fucking hate people that just fly around and spawn all day outside of the base. Ratios hardly mean anything to begin with, but fuck, anyone with half decent aim can spawn all day and have a 3:1 ratio... Truth be told, my my very first day of playing Subspace/Trenchwars, I could pull off a 1:1 ratio.

I usually go into the base, and yeah, I try for a good ratio. Right now I have just under 4:1, and I'm usually a jav. I find that it's pretty much impossible to have over 4:1 if you base all the time, because 90% of my deaths are from unavoidable situations such as off-screen LT's firing at the base, or being tked (both randomly and on purpose).
                              sdg

Comment

well not spawn kill, dueling in the spawns.

Mallcore. :P is that actually a genre (I dont follow that stuff, i follow what I like) ... or is that a veyr humorous joke about how its stuff malltrash listens too?

Comment

Working...
                                X