No announcement yet.

protesting the new settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nananana ... nananana ... hey hey hey ... gooodbyyeeee.
    DELETED

Comment

Tribes: Vengeance, ever playied it? MP demo? Just go for the voice chat and go for taunts, taunts > How did that feel?
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Marine
        Im soooooooooooo stoned.
        Knew ships rock btw. :up:
        New*
        and me too
        What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyhfht
          I can't believe my eyes!! the settings in the public rooms are appoling!!! who changed them?? the old settings were a way of life! now the newbs are infesting more then ever. WHAT HAPPEND TO SKILL?! WHAT HAPPEND TO COMMON SENSE?!?!?!?! whoever changed them obviously don't HAVE common sense. so its time fellow players, its time to protest and yell out that those settings should be changed back. if enough of us actually put an effort in it i know we can convince whoever (the er's REFUSE to tell me who changed the settings.) changed them to change them back. it was a fair number of newbs before NOW there is just to many. jav's and war birds are the last that require true skill. if those are changed then i will quit.
          jeremy, would you like to be my friend?
          sage

Comment

I think the new settings are great, finally the lancaster is it's own ship, not like wb but slower. And weasel, great faster and longer thrust (when I saw it). It's so much more playable than before, it's not like before when you just enter that ship and get owned by everyone because those 2 ships certainly weren't equal in skill if you compare to the others. So jeremy, if you don't like it, take a hike.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyhfht
              I can't believe my eyes!! the settings in the public rooms are appoling!!! who changed them?? the old settings were a way of life! now the newbs are infesting more then ever. WHAT HAPPEND TO SKILL?! WHAT HAPPEND TO COMMON SENSE?!?!?!?! whoever changed them obviously don't HAVE common sense. so its time fellow players, its time to protest and yell out that those settings should be changed back. if enough of us actually put an effort in it i know we can convince whoever (the er's REFUSE to tell me who changed the settings.) changed them to change them back. it was a fair number of newbs before NOW there is just to many. jav's and war birds are the last that require true skill. if those are changed then i will quit.
              Umm skill in pub? :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                poor spelling and grammer
                It's called grammar, not grammer, gramer, grm3r.

Also civilly, not civially, civaly, cv4ly.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

you didn't state which changes your moaning about...cock

Comment

So, someone want to tell me what these new settings are?
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I should store this thread somewhere, the birth of a new Cig Smoke!
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

New weasel settings? sweet, gona have to try those

btw, what are the new settings?

Comment

wow

Wow, he really got ripped a new one here.

Pub is fun and good times. I think the new settings are fun. It's neat how the weasle and move in and out of the base through the little holes. Cool beans. Lanc is good too.
                          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

I hate that new lanc. Ty.
                            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                            L K> taught u what?
                            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Speaking from personal experience, the whole "play my way or I'll quit and go home" usually stops working around age eight. If you want to keep on with it though, I'd suggest that at leat you own the toy that you want people to play a certain way with. That way you can take your ball home with you too, and ruin it for everybody.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

You people are PATHETIC. You refuse to even support the fact I wish for at least 2 bot supported old setting arena's. I give up on you lamers. By the way I know where the door is and slider I'll take it. Along with your ass. ON A SILVER PLATTER . I'm no longer going to post here seeing as how many newbs love to swarm a simple complaint forum. (By the way that moron comment was so pathetically weak i laughed at it) so see ya you little newbs!

P.S A POX ON YOU AND ALL YOUR ACESTERS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X