9th ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th ship?

So, why the hell isn't there a ship #9? I think it would be an awesome addition to the game (as opposed to fucking with settings that have been in place for ages...)
    Why did they stop at 8?? Is it not possible to have a 9th? I don't get it.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

if we had 9, people would be questioning why we don't have 10.

Comment

because when you hit esc-1 you get wb... so you'd type esc-1 get put in wb then type 0 into text.. silly.
      But I will question why there isn't a zero. There's room for 2 more ships!!!!! so why are settings being switched in ships we already have? Is it because there are only 8 ships in every zone and to get a 9th we'd need every zone to have a 9th? i don't understand...
      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

1. Bring back the Nightwasp
        2. Add in a ship called the a.) Dingo b.) Platypus or c.) Bullfrog
        DELETED

Comment

nightwasp should just replace the weasel graphic, i don't really like its triangle shape look. as for EXTRA ships, what, not satisfied with 8?

what would it have, multifire bombs or something? right now its a good balance.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I remember when spec was ship 9.
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

to impliment a 9th ship would require agreement from every zone connected to the central database -- thats why.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

not nessesarily, they could just add a little entry to the cfg to disable the 9th ship in thier zone if they dont want it, but I think continuum calls spectators, ship 9, so that would mess alot of stuff up if you tried to add a new ship.
                Like, there was this ninja who got
                ticked off at some people who kept
                talking while he was trying to rock
                out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
                flipped out and sang at them till
                they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

Thats why you make it ship 10 but make people think its ship 9.

Comment

I think it'd be cool to have a 9th ship. And what is this nightwasp.
                    Oh well, for a free game, im satisfied out of the value i've gotten out of t.w.
                    boo...:eek:

Comment

I would like to see ship #9 have movement same as a spider but fire 3 shot spread DOUBLE bounce jav bombs. Pub would never be the same, heh.

ANd the Tk bans would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke
                        And what is this nightwasp.
                        It use to be a ship (and still is) for VIE settings, but was disabled later on.. i think. But if you go to some old zones they still have them.
                        Here's a link to some cool stuff as well, some similar stuff picano and i have been working on:
                        http://cnl.sscentral.com/pics.html

Comment

there isn't a ninth ship because ships are a part of the client feature (continuum).. that's where PriitK will need to come in, and if you know priitk, he does nothing now.

Comment

the 2 other ships are cool. lets have them

Comment

Yea bring back the Nightwasp! But new ships will propably not be added anyway so...

Comment

Working...
                              X