9th ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volcs
    So, why the hell isn't there a ship #9? I think it would be an awesome addition to the game (as opposed to fucking with settings that have been in place for ages...)
    Why did they stop at 8?? Is it not possible to have a 9th? I don't get it.
    why add a 9th ship when levi's, lancs, and weasels all still suck.

also it's easier for them to fix the ships that suck now rather then adding a new ship (since it'd have to be a full continuum update at like v0.40 or something to add a 9th ship).

Comment

If you pay cash for someone to do a 9th ship it will be done.

If you expect things do be done for free then keep waiting. Think reality.

Comment

A 9th ship... hmmm....

Bouncing yellow bullets? Or, use the elusive yellow bomb?!

And why is it in TW pubs( do any hosted/private arenas have them? ) there is no ship that uses yellow bombs?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

A yellow bomb is just a red bomb but with higher prox/damage. Since bombs in tw don't have prox, and since they will kill you in one hit anyway, a yellow bomb is effectively the same as a red bomb.

I think ?go xtrench has a yellow bomb, which is amusingly overpowered.

Comment

TW only has 2 perfect ships at the moment, why get a 7th unbalanced one?
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

And those perfect ships are?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Definately the Javelin
                The terr is pretty close too.

Comment

Did Javs recharge rate go down, it seems more sluggish than normal, that or I have left it for Weasel/Terr for too long that I haven't readjusted

I think Terr is perfectly balanced, speedy, weak bullets( seriously... how are they bullets when they look like lasers? ), a port for defense and one omnideath weapon!

.Halo.

Comment

A bunch of complete asshats posted:
                    Let's make a 9th ship
                    NO.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                      Did Javs recharge rate go down, it seems more sluggish than normal, that or I have left it for Weasel/Terr for too long that I haven't readjusted

I think Terr is perfectly balanced, speedy, weak bullets( seriously... how are they bullets when they look like lasers? ), a port for defense and one omnideath weapon!
                      It's perfect on those areas, but the x-radar makes me wonder. If one wanted some kind of an cloaking ship to be a good choice for basing a terr that can have x-radar on almost all the time is kind of unbalanced

ps. the free melufa guy posted something smart. Re-read it please.

Comment

i say fix the lanc..
                        It was better the old way
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

I stopped using that catchphrase like a week ago. Get with the program, people.

Edit: Changed my user description just to help you folks cope.

Edit: That wasn't really an edit, and neither is this, and I haven't actually changed my user title yet.

Edit: Now I did.
                          Last edited by Vykromond; 10-22-2004, 12:04 PM.
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

the brigadeer lives on in the hearts of a select group of pallies
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

if i was more certain that i knew what you were talking about pj, i'd agree with you

anyway, as for a 9th ship...

NO. (i not only bolded mine, but i italicized it too! neener neener, vyk)
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think in the original subspace the nightwasp graphic just went over whatever ship you were in and you got the nightwasp stats if you had the highest score in the arena. So... if that was the case, were there really 10 ships (9 + 1 for spec) or would it still be considered 9 (8 + 1 for spec)?
                                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                                X