Trivial issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agnium
    Finally i got banned for defending trivia.

STAFF YOU REALLY SUCK. DIE LONELY!!!!!
    The quote you should be looking for is from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog....

[talking to a couple of Star Wars Nerds at the premire of Star Wars : Attack of the Clones] "Anyone wanna hear a spoiler? Wanna hear some spoilers? Here... hehe ... here's one ... ... YOU WILL DIE ALONE."

Anyways, he actually went into the game, and killed the game, mid-game? If he did that, that's just retarded. And I haven't seen trivia hosted in days when I have been on, so I dunno wtf he's smoking about overhosting.
    DELETED

Comment

It was mid-game. Ty for understanding me.
      Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

I haven't even seen trivia being hosted for a long time. Maybe it because I'm not really into playing hosted games. But I think I'm agreeing with agnium here. If it is true that rodge just dumped the came in like middle of a game, or like when it was recently started, thats just stupid. I thought rodge was suppose to be a good staffer, apperently not. I don't think the staff's job is to spoil others fun. If people wants trivia, and likes trivia, let em trivia.

I mean itslike saying, ?go base should be shutdown, too many base games going on everyday. BaseAlert can't take the pressure anymore, since Matchbot is having a hard time furfill he commands given by staff.

Hey, I know, lets all just bocott TW and start playing EG. Everyone loves EG! Speard the love!

(If you wonder, I'm on a badmood today, had a tough day yesterday.. And it sure wasn't a fun day.. started out good, but turned out as the worst)
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Can someone else post something .. it's annoying to see the same avatars all the time

Comment

I see hunt being hosted 10^n times/day (where n > 1). It's getting boring too. Trivia could get boring but it isn't been hosted many times every week.

SO FFS HOST SOMETHING ELSE THAN HUNT GODDAMN NEWBIES AND DONT BAN AGNIUM. BITCHES. AND KEEP HOSTING TRIVIA. FFS.
            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
            L K> taught u what?
            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I haven't been on much recently so I can't comment on if I believe trivia is being overhosted or not. I don't think it's right to stop a game mid-game though, as that's just out of order. Letting the game end and then saying no more games can be played today would have been the correct course of action IMO.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

If people want a certain event... and their are enough to make it at least fun... and their's a member of staff around to it, it should be hosted.

How many times it's been played that week should have nothing to do with it.
                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Denon
                  If people want a certain event... and their are enough to make it at least fun... and their's a member of staff around to it, it should be hosted.

How many times it's been played that week should have nothing to do with it.
                  Agreed :up:
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Rodge_Rabbit, please leave SSCU Trench Wars, and don't come back until you have personally tested each and every suggestion on http://www.dolphinsex.org (including the necrophilia, goose sex, and other links at the bottom of the page).

Thank you.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Geese?
                      mm I've always loved watersports (ignore the fact that geese don't swim).
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

That sucks...

More trivia and tanks
                        lol i finaly managed to get someone to host tanks yesterday lmao...
                        there's a problem with it though because it doesn't save your score when you leave arena/change freq so it needs a sysop to edit it...

But i digress.. rodge sucks if he did that =/ who put the cactus up his ass?
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Yeah killing a game mid-game is bad. But if it happened just once, get over it, he probably wouldn't do it again and agrees it was a mistake. No need to bite the hand that feeds you just because he slapped you once with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                            Yeah killing a game mid-game is bad. But if it happened just once, get over it, he probably wouldn't do it again and agrees it was a mistake. No need to bite the hand that feeds you just because he slapped you once with it.
                            he could just wait till the game was over.

but u are right to nockm.
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I love you incure! Besides my teddy bear owns!
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Woha, since when did I kill the thing during a game? As i know the game was not in progress when I shutdown the bot. In any case, complaints@trenchwars.org is the way to complain about a staffer, be sure to do so. I will also start on the goose one Vyck.

About the trivia "overhosting" that is a other discussion. We let that continue in TW Staff . Be sure that if the thread turns over to complaints/cursement/harrasment about rodge, we close it!
                                Greets,
                                Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X