Religion and Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blanke
    Ouch, who banned you? And how is "oen izan" offensive (i really haev no clue what it means :/) Dont ban me cause i sad it either
    Hint: Read it backwards.

I don't myself really care if some name/banner is offensive or not. Also, some people are ignorant of the facts and therefore get to the false conclusion about what something represents. And you have to change it or be banned. That really sucks imo. Of course if it really is offensive, then go ahead. The Von Rosen cross that FAF used would be an good example.

A bit off-topic, but whatever.
    Last edited by Darkmoor; 10-24-2004, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
      So would a name like "ThereIsNoGod" or "God=Dead" be ok? Where's the line between "God=Dead" and "N*g=Die"?
      ?find Jesus=Terrorist
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

man i'd love to do the humpty hump with the hottie in your avatar, dchao
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          man i'd love to do the humpty hump with the hottie in your avatar, dchao
          Get in line!
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

While Jew and other derivitives of it are not specifically racist, they are discriminatory and still fall under rule #7 of Trench Wars.

Accordingly, all discrimination based on religion will be dealt with in the same manner. Like Shade Child mentioned in a post that I don't care to search for, if he were having a casual conversation:

Yojo> I can't make the match this saturday arro, I'm Jewish and am celebrating Hannikah.
            Shade Child> I am also a Jew.
            arrogance> Enjoy your high holiday!

Is not considered discriminatory at all, although a staff member would pick up on "Shade Child> I am also a Jew." it would not be considered discriminatory because of the context. The line varies with the situation really. Christianman99 can't be considered discriminatory because it's not really persecuting anyone/thing. Jewkid99 is kind of pushing it, as it could be relativly sarcastic. The line really does vary with the situation, I'm sorry to say.
            Last edited by Rodge_Rabbit; 10-25-2004, 03:41 AM.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Also, if someone gets banned for having the name black_hole_sun, well that's a problem.

Edit: On second though, black_hole_sun should be banned. Let's go with black_addar.

Comment

Working...
              X