• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol....rogue has issues
    Albert Smiles is my idol!
    http://www.treadnews.com/rantsandrav...ploads/fag.jpg

Comment

HaH this post is so useless, just bann them all.

Comment

Why is that ricer post bad?

Originally posted by from [url
        www.urbandictionary.com]1[/url]. ricer

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
        - Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
        - Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
        - Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
        - Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
        - Clear tail lights and corner signals
        - A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
        - Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

I looked through the first 30 definitions, only 1 mentioned that ricers defines chinese people who do this :/
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i got a girlfriend now subspace is dead to me, work is a bitch, we've gone throuhg 20 people on the last 2 months, so it's getting shitty, but whatever, i make enough to subsidize the crappiness.

anyways what's up with you?
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke
              3. Do you even know where to find the "other kind"?
              To Venture A Guess.. Hindustan?

Also, The dude is apparently upset. Whether he's justified or not, I dunno. I think the blatant lashing out at him is rather pointless though. He's got as much of a right to his opinion as any of you all do to your own. Now whether or not the staff decides whether or not it's a racist comment or not, is up to them. It's my opinion that rather than explaining why a message is or isn't overlooked, since Rodge posted 3 posts right after Ezor did it again, someone with some balls in the forum admin needs to say "Yes it is racist" or "No, it's not racist" and that's that. No whining and crying from either side, and if their is whining and crying, let em start racking up ban time. Just decide, and put it out there. If people don't like the answer, too fucking bad.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I wrote a post earlier in the thread in question that I think should resolve people's concerns, but I guess we're all too busy ragging on each other to bother reading it.

Comment

m00
                  Last edited by tahkis; 10-26-2004, 06:58 AM.
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by AlbaRst!
                    lol....rogue has issues
                    in a good way
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

ragging on each other is why this forum used to be great!
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Ewan, urban dictionary is NOT a substantial reference.
                        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                        i just wish it was longer
                        Originally posted by Cops
                        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Subspace is dead to me lofflez

what are you, a fucking mafioso
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Warnings and bans should only be issued when the person directly targeted by a "racist" comment places a ?cheater call to staff.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Its all wrong staff are little kiddies, whenever they see a racist word in whatever context you get warned/banned.

I got banned for 1 month for saying Jew, not even in a bad context and was banned automatically without even being asked. When you try and reason with Overstrand he ignores your emails! Dont you love the way appeals are handled?
                              PicHosting

Comment

Your rant is too over-generalized and not specific enough. Plus we need proof, you can't just be spouting this over the forum and expect people to sympathize with you.
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X