• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this website is great
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
      i got a girlfriend now subspace is dead to me, work is a bitch, we've gone throuhg 20 people on the last 2 months, so it's getting shitty, but whatever, i make enough to subsidize the crappiness.

anyways what's up with you?
      just broke up with the gf of 3 years. School and work can be drags, but they have their moments of fun. Poker night was yesterday and i cleaned house, much fun.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

that sucks about the girl man, but there's many fish in the sea

and gambling is always fun especially if you win
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Your rant is too over-generalized and not specific enough. Plus we need proof, you can't just be spouting this over the forum and expect people to sympathize with you.
          Well if he posts proof you will tell him to email it anyways, which he said doesn't get read by Overstrand, hence why hes bitching about it and not asking to be unbanned, its probably expired anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X