No announcement yet.

People care too much about this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voth apparently you didn't read it, or didn't understand it, or you'd get the point. He was pointing out the fact that Subspace is a hobby like anything else, and a lot of people care about their hobbies and that's what makes them so much fun for them. He's pointing out that people are saying others care too much about their hobby, and what they're saying isn't justified by anything. Priority is up to you... stop trying to tell people how they should live their lives or what hobbies to choose, or how much they should care about their hobby.

As for you Mr. Voth, if ANYTHING you should be condoning what Eph has said, but since you didn't read it, I forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
      This new slang provokes my interest!
      That was a BAD BAD BAD pun, and you fucking know it.

For those of you who don't get the joke, Caring is Creepy and New Slang are both songs by The Shins.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Oh my:

Originally posted by NaiLed
        I've already come to the conclusion that: people are dumb
        I second the conclusion

Comment

The Shins were so two months ago.

Comment

People say "you care too much about the game" because they want to feel better about themselves and try to convince other that they are the "cool" players of ss, not nerds; because nobody likes admitting just how nerdy they are for spending their time playing a spaceship game on their computer.
            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
              People say "you care too much about the game" because they want to feel better about themselves and try to convince other that they are the "cool" players of ss, not nerds; because nobody likes admitting just how nerdy they are for spending their time playing a spaceship game on their computer.
              And why is being a "nerd" a bad thing?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Sorry Fit, my head's like a kite and my thoughts run astray.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

i refuse to be told whats hip by paul okenfold

Comment

In my experience, people only say that someone else cares too much about this game when they are arguing with them and realize that the other person is right but don't want to admit it. It's the same as the "it's just a game" statement. It's also related to the "go out to the real world" or "get a life" sayings that people love to throw out.

The truth is that these statements don't really mean anything, and because people are saying these things while they themselves are in the game or on these forums, the whole thing is a bit of a paradox. I mean, how much of a "life" does someone need in order to tell someone else to "get a life"? It's like an unwritten rule that, as long as you think you're right, you're not taking things too seriously.

Comment

i'm a hipster just like you, shade

let's go hippity hop along the bunny trail

hippity HOP hippity HOP
                      HIPPITY hop HIPPITY hop
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I play this game 2-3 hours per day, and I'm just feeling fine with it. Some people play soccer 2-3 hours a day, I play subspace and drink beer. :up:

Besides, what else would I do from around ~9-12? I don't watch tv much, only CSI and CSI miami. :/ (if I'm home when it's on). Finnish tv sucks. Fucking salatut elämät.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Voth you are not really the person for telling us this thread is dumb.. I mean you are the one "buying" names to get in good squads.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                            Fucking salatut elämät.
                            That made me laugh! :P When I got internet I haven't looked at the tv for a long time. I just download what I want to see..
                            NO advertisement, no breaks, no time limit (~haft to wait one week until next episode, that makes me say: "WOAAA, what, NO!!!!DAMN!!")

:up:
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

[quote=Galleleo]Voth you are not really the person for telling us this thread is dumb.. I mean you are the one "buying" names to get in good squads.[/quote

:up: your now my second favourite person on these forums

EDIT: oops am i now caring too much?
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

what? second? I will not settle for that!
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X