TW Halo/GoldenEye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Halo/GoldenEye

I wonder why (to my knowledge) no one has made a Halo or GoldenEye arena or zone for Continuum. Like the CS idea and the Metal Gear CTF zone, I think it would do rather well and look pretty good. Though it might be a chore to make ship sets for the humans, since you'd basically only have mariens, spartans and maybe the vehicles. Would be cool to see though.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I think we are approaching a low in creativity for new zone events. Everything I hear now is "what if we combine TW with _________?".

I mean, people think "I like RPGs" and "I like TW" so then they think "let's make a TW RPG!" It's not necessarily related to the zone though. Remember the SS 3D project: "I like subspace, but 3D games are cool, so let's a 3D Subspace!"

I'm surprised someone hasn't started proposing a GTA:TW arena (and please, could someone give a wedgie to whoever makes a thread about this just because I said it?)

Comment

'm not sure there's anything original that TW can come up with though

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Well bastardizing some other popular gaming concept won't be much more than a gimmick.

Comment

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars

Btw, if you think about the essence of GoldenEye, all it is IS a dueling arena but with numerous weapons to use. Given you could reproduce the maps that are used in the actual game, but from experience, they aren't too spectacular in format, and are pretty simple. The greatest aspect of it is because it is 3d, and there are different levels to shoot at. This of course is removed from SS, as it is not possible.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            Moved to SSCU Trench Wars

Btw, if you think about the essence of GoldenEye, all it is IS a dueling arena but with numerous weapons to use. Given you could reproduce the maps that are used in the actual game, but from experience, they aren't too spectacular in format, and are pretty simple. The greatest aspect of it is because it is 3d, and there are different levels to shoot at. This of course is removed from SS, as it is not possible.
            if that's so, then why hasn't someone made an Unreal Tournament event, or any other FPS game?

Comment

If you wanna make a TW version of another game, you have a 100% better chance of getting it done when the original game is 2D.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                if that's so, then why hasn't someone made an Unreal Tournament event, or any other FPS game?
                Read the last sentence that you quoted from Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  I'm surprised someone hasn't started proposing a GTA:TW arena
                  I remember a GTA zone.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

There's a halo one too.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ever click your zones button and hit download zones?

scroll down a bit:
                      SSZ Halo CTF
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

how about actually buying halo or golden eye, its seeme to be alot more playable..but maybe thts just me.:noexpress

Comment

even better hahah :grin:
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Best Bond film EVER
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

omg.. its mike!
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X