No announcement yet.

Elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not THAT hard maybe.. but then ping is already 10 times bigger.

and 200ms jumps already enough
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

200 is nothing, sigh.
      It's when you hit 4-500 that you may worry.
      Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
      MILITANT> wearfare
      MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
      MILITANT> bus fares
      ToP_DawG!> yah
      MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

"Wah! Wah! I don't understand how a free, player-run, multiplayer online game works."

This is basically all I'm hearing Server. Be happy with what you have for christ's sake.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

200 ping is average among players, because players who have fast connections (me) and live in the USA get aorund 200, it's when you have players like ASTROCREEP and Deny that live in USA with those evil dial-up connections Anyways, the cap should be 300.. if there is a cap, which I think there shouldn't be.. It should just be that if you are visibly jumping and everyone can see it then you should be removed. Thrust lag is alot different. <3
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Usually, I'd comment since I have a constant average 450 ms, but I'm getting a DSL tomorrow so I'll just shut up.
            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

This is another case of deal with it.

They suffer from the lag as much as you do.
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Lag isn't really a problem until it reaches 250+ I personally would think a cap of say 300 ping for elim would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. Oh well, only a handful of people lag over 300 ms anyway. I'll just keep running away from them.

Yes people with lag suffer (I've played with it many many times myself and I definitely agree it hurts my game), but it turns the game into more luck than skill when you go up against some of those high pingers, and I don't like that.
                Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 07-02-2002, 06:29 AM.

Comment

i ussaully got around 100 - 150 ms.
                  Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

ur the kind of ppl who would throw handicapped babies off a cliff, aren't u?!

sometimes bad stuff happens, lag, handicapped babies, etc. . . dont' whine, deal with it and learn to love it. believe me, they are hitting u as much as u are hitting them. and i know u have gotten kills when u completely miss the person.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      ur the kind of ppl who would throw handicapped babies off a cliff, aren't u?!

sometimes bad stuff happens, lag, handicapped babies, etc. . . dont' whine, deal with it and learn to love it. believe me, they are hitting u as much as u are hitting them. and i know u have gotten kills when u completely miss the person.
                      Just how dare you call the attitude that changes world to the better "whining"? These are not complaints, but an offer.
                      "Deal with it and learn to love it" - have you ever considered that there are people who prefer to change things than to clench their teeth and cope with a problem? Or perhaps, you'd just like to bend over rather than face that problem?

Heh...someone who just got enough hours to play elim "hits me as much as i hit him"? Is it normal for elim to slowly degrade to the game of hit and run?
                      Close maneuvers are next to impossible when the bullets shot at you are appearing right near you, and if some feeble - aimed player tries to suicide you, there is a chance that he will survive a hit and you wont. Lag substitutes skill in elim for blind luck...Something should be done about it. It looks that 300 ms ping restriction would work well...usually you dont spike while your ping is under that number.
                      Last edited by Zloy; 07-02-2002, 04:36 PM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                      1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                      1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                      1:Zloy> Why
                      1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

I eat aborted Hamster fetus' Randedl.... want one? Tastes like Chicken! Ohhh i got an idea! I'll just eat chicken instead!
                        Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                          I eat aborted Hamster fetus' Randedl.... want one? Tastes like Chicken! Ohhh i got an idea! I'll just eat chicken instead!
                          newer Version:
                          I eat Tigerex' Tiger.....want one?Tastes like Chicken, ooh he was a chicken!
                          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

J/K

Damn What did Tigerex did...
                            I blame him to much ^_^ right???

Th@ KiLL@ (Wolven SkiLLz) + Tigerex = GirlPower!!!(more than Ruby and Annux)

Comment

What we need is ?go nowhiningelim. A mod will sit in the arena 24/7 and ban anyone who whines like a moron.

some dumbass> sigh hit
                              mod> banned
                              idiot> OMFG HIT! WTF U LAG!
                              mod> banned
                              dimwit> OMG SHRAP LUCK STRAY
                              mod> banned

Or just have a bot that bans anyone who says "sigh" "hit" "luck" "newb" "ez".

thx have a nice day
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Better yet. Count each word as an extra death.

Comment

Working...
                                X