No announcement yet.

Anti Weasel Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my response was pretty constructive.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Mine too.

P.S: :censored2 Wade! :x
      G[y]Ro> omfg
      G[y]Ro> u nerds
      G[y]Ro> NERDS
      G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

"some of u guys" just a few.....not u 2. lol

wade

Comment

I still stand by my post... If your smart its not that hard to evade/kill x's. Heres a list of wrong tips:
          7. Xs often hang around in groups--WTF?! No.
          14. Lanc is the next best ship to kill an x--Wrong. Terr or Jav
          15. Chances are that you respawn in the same area that you got killed by an x (this happens to me 70% of time) and you'll catch the uncloaked x off guard. I don't know why this happens though.--Duh, thats why its called the "Spawn area" people spawn there.
          16. Very rarely do u see an x with rockets (the only ones that do buy it are usually really pissed at u)--They don't have em anymore and most are to lazy to buy em.
          19. remember: xs are ez if you get their play style--The style is to cloak, and shoot.
          20. Hunting xs with javs is a bad idea. The bomb is slow and the xs can easily outmaneuvre the multi bullets.--X's with jav is a great idea. You just have to be smart about it.
          21. When you chase an x in base and they cloak, they're most likely backed up on a side wall right next to you away from you firing direction--Na, they go for the holes.
          23. A SLOW TERRIER IS A DANGEROUS TERRIER. never fly fast around xs hoping that you'll stray them with your multi. keep close and follow each movement from back or side. --Depends on your aim... I can kill x's as terr flying fast.
          24. Terriers are killed when they rush at the x.-What if I lag :P j/k
          28. Shoot and port is very effective against newbie xs. Doesn't work with experienced Xs --Shoot and dodge works better.
          29. Place your potal close to the fight scene so if #28 doesn't work...you can come back quickly at the x who now should be recovering from the 1st shot--We dont have unlimited portals here.
          31. Watch the movement of teamate xs because they have xradar on--A smart team mate will tell you if they see an x
          32. Beat xs with xs. --Duh

Thats 13 things that were wrong or common sense. The rest is instinct. So like I said waste of a post. Killing an x all depends on the ship you have.

Terr-Dont waste your bullets and dont fly infront of his tip
          Jav-Shoot your bombs at the walls not the x's hit em with ur bulelts
          Lance-Shoot in the direction you saw the x.
          Spider-Cant really... Shoot where the terr tells you I guess.
          Wb-Only really works in safe
          Lev-Good Luck
          Shark-Mines and reps

See not that hard...
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

and bubbles your post is eqaully as helpful....thank you

Comment

Ah don't be sarcastic with me. You miss my point. Half of the things he said were pointless. It took him like 3 pages to tell you how to shoot and kill an x. I'm standing by my first post in saying this whole thread is a waste of a thread. Anyone with half a brain knows how to dodge, shoot, and kill. We shouldnt have to tell em how to do it just cause x's can cloak.
              -Bubbles
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

ahhhhh not being sarcastic. im generally saying thank you. annoying u never really know wot people really mean when u jus type. <_<

just today a friend of mine played SS for the first time and they were like "hey wade this guys invisable, wot do i do?" "dodge him" "grrr.he killed me again" "be a terr" "wots a terr" "its a ship, ship 5" "can it dodge well" "yes and it can see them" "who?" "the invisable people" "i saw him and he killed me" "..." and so on. yes she was an exceptional idiot. ^-^

xs can throw people off and the people that first play this game rarely have the half the brain that tells them how to dodge, shoot, and kill. so maybe a little guide can really help some people, help them get that half a brain :P
                Last edited by My_wade; 11-18-2004, 10:33 PM.

Comment

True, but I garentee that people with half a brain playing ss havent signed up for the forums yet
                  -Bubbles
                  Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

.....damn, you win! lol :P

Wade

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                      I still stand by my post... If your smart its not that hard to evade/kill x's. Heres a list of wrong tips:
                      7. Xs often hang around in groups--WTF?! No. Hanging out in groups doesn't mean clumping together. Does freq 666 sound familiar?
                      14. Lanc is the next best ship to kill an x--Wrong. Terr or Jav Wrong Terr is the best ship and jav is just so easy to kill with an x15. Chances are that you respawn in the same area that you got killed by an x (this happens to me 70% of time) and you'll catch the uncloaked x off guard. I don't know why this happens though.--Duh, thats why its called the "Spawn area" people spawn there. Wrong. The spawn area is large and is not likely that you will spawn next to each other...that's why i said its strange
                      16. Very rarely do u see an x with rockets (the only ones that do buy it are usually really pissed at u)--They don't have em anymore and most are to lazy to buy em. That's why i said rarely. READ IT 1ST
                      19. remember: xs are ez if you get their play style--The style is to cloak, and shoot. Nearly all xs do that. Xs do have different styles of play. Obviously, you haven't played much of x
                      20. Hunting xs with javs is a bad idea. The bomb is slow and the xs can easily outmaneuvre the multi bullets.--X's with jav is a great idea. You just have to be smart about it. Most javs die when they chase an x, and yes if you are smart u can also use a shark to kill it
                      21. When you chase an x in base and they cloak, they're most likely backed up on a side wall right next to you away from you firing direction--Na, they go for the holes. This is what separates a good x from a newbie one. Good xs do the unexpected. But ic your pt....of course, when there's a terrier around u run for the hole or like some you survive long enough to warp. Only stupid players spawn in base without thinking of proper escape route
                      23. A SLOW TERRIER IS A DANGEROUS TERRIER. never fly fast around xs hoping that you'll stray them with your multi. keep close and follow each movement from back or side. --Depends on your aim... I can kill x's as terr flying fast....You've been killing newbie xs. They tend to panic as u rush at them and shoot. try this with any experienced x and ull get killed 7/10 times24. Terriers are killed when they rush at the x.-What if I lag :P j/k Good xs take into account the delays since their bullets are slow. They have to predict movement of the nme ship. Why do u always see missed spawns?
                      28. Shoot and port is very effective against newbie xs. Doesn't work with experienced Xs --Shoot and dodge works better...Suits me if you can dodge
                      29. Place your potal close to the fight scene so if #28 doesn't work...you can come back quickly at the x who now should be recovering from the 1st shot--We dont have unlimited portals here. im not referring to bt. change to wb and back to terr again
                      31. Watch the movement of teamate xs because they have xradar on--A smart team mate will tell you if they see an x No...most of them are too lazy to tell you...never even seen one do that.
                      32. Beat xs with xs. --Duh

Thats 13 things that were wrong or common sense. The rest is instinct. So like I said waste of a post. Killing an x all depends on the ship you have.

Terr-Dont waste your bullets and dont fly infront of his tip
                      Jav-Shoot your bombs at the walls not the x's hit em with ur bulelts
                      Lance-Shoot in the direction you saw the x.
                      Spider-Cant really... Shoot where the terr tells you I guess.
                      Wb-Only really works in safe
                      Lev-Good Luck
                      Shark-Mines and reps

See not that hard...

PLAY AND KNOW THE X 1ST BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENTS
                      and btw #32 is not wrong its just common sense...you even said it
                      Last edited by Firesprout; 11-19-2004, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Newb.

Your an idiot. Yes freq 666 does sound familiar... Cept it only happens once in a blue moon when The Mushroom is on. Most the time even when he is on they don't hang out in groups. I have NEVER ever seen x's hang out in groups. X's can easily kill a dumb jav but if your smart you won't die. You said to shoot bombs at the x's, wrong. Bullets. Bombs for walls, how many times must I say that? The spawn area is large but not large enough that an x cant easily find you and kill you. As I said before, you can rush good x's if your a good terr, which I am. I have not been rushing newbie x's I'm just a smart terr. Find me in-game and I can show you how ez it is. You obviously missed my "jk" on the lag reply also... X's do not have different stlyes of play... They all cloak, shoot. They just move differently. Dont give me the switching between wb and terr. If you do it to much you will get kicked off. Your wrong about teammates not telling you about x's. Any good terr will shoot toward the hole its trying to get in and javs WILL warn you.

Anyway, lets just suppose that you actully DID have something useful to say, the newbs its made for don't read the forums... Now like I said, waste of a thread. If you look at my previous post, you'll notice it took me eight lines to write what took you like two pages. GG.
                        Last edited by bubbles19518; 11-19-2004, 04:53 PM. Reason: Thought of more to say
                        -Bubbles
                        Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

You guys jammed my CD...
                          >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Just a game........................

Comment

Someone remind me: why is this worth arguing over?

Comment

Working...
                              X