Squad Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Hunting

I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to place a post like this. None seemed fit, so I just went general with it. Anyway, my Trench Wars player name is Steelwind and I have just recently came back to playing Continuum. I've played it for a while before, and never really got into the actual strategy and meaning of the game. Back then, I was more of a "let's see how many kills I can get" type of player, but now, I am looking into the more meaningful features of the whole game, and mainly Trench Wars. I am very interested in joining a squad. The only rule I have about joining a squad is that it must have an original, well-written (as in not "kewl squad8") name to it. I am on very often, and I am a rather good Weasel. I can do many things for the squad not just in game, but out of the game as well. I am sure I can make a great, small, squad banner, and even as much as a great website - PHP, HTML, JavaScript, whatever you want. So what do you say? Any takers? :grin:

play, get noticed, if ur good a squad will notice you. theres also a load of recuiting sqauds for bigger/better known squads that can help u out. could always make your own squad. wouldnt advise that tho.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Someone beat me to the informative post. Damn you prom queen!

Point being that (I'm guessing you're a warbird) if you play ?go elim, ?go wbduel, and ?go tourny and do them well, some recruiter for a wb squad will notice you. Granted you may not get onto a top notch squad right off the bat, but it takes time.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

just play the game...

go into elim without a tag on and (at least) 3 squads will pm u within 10 mins asking you to join them. you dont even have to play a single game in some cases.

look, theres one (currently) even advertising on the forums that they'll pretty much take anybody: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15239

Comment

Go to hell.

Comment

The information you gave about yourself is kind of good actually, but the "I'm a good weasel"-part is completely useless, since a squad does nothing with a good weasel anyway.
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know more php, html, javascript, C++ and CSS than you do. And I can make cooler banners. So you cant join my squad.
              -Bubbles
              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

rejection. get used to it, you'll get a lot of that if u don't pick a ship and work on it(wb, jav).
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                  rejection. get used to it, you'll get a lot of that if u don't pick a ship and work on it(wb, jav).
                  Actually we basers use Spiders and Sharks too. And that red thinger. :wassat:
                  G[y]Ro> omfg
                  G[y]Ro> u nerds
                  G[y]Ro> NERDS
                  G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Just do what everyone else did and go play elim.
                    :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by Morh
                      Go to hell.
                      Yeah. I figured someone would reply like this.
                      Anyway, last night I tried out the Javelin for Trench Wars and I really like it. Thanks for the advice, guys.

Comment

this isn't a good way to get in a squad -_-
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Talk to Sir Gaunt or Madrox for starters. They head up the famous, yet somewhat newbie pub squads RS Federation and madroxide.
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

?message Zerzera: I will make love for recruitment.
                            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                            (:3=

Comment

LOVE I NEEED LOVE....

oh yea back to topic.. what was i gunna type... damn... yea just do what awesome said sit in elim pretending to be afk get at least 3 pms lol, i do that on an alias just sit there.... alot of ppl are desperate these days, so much "new" people comming to play

so um... back to that love....*fades away*...
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X