Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cundor
    this isn't a good way to get in a squad -_-
    At least I am getting out and doing something!

Anyway, I can't get into elim yet due to having only about 20 hours usage time. On my other account, I had much more. Anyway, I'll work on them extra 16 hours and see what I can come up with.

Comment

If you're the personable type, as you seem to be, you'd be better off trying to start a squad of your own. There's no need to worry about skills, just find some people you get on with and have fun. There seem to be plenty of new starters at the moment so hook up with some of them.

Btw. Elim blows goats, avoid it.

Comment

if you want to get good at trench wars basing, play chaos zone for a few weeks, or dueling arizona. then come to trench wars and you will find it to be incredibly easy. this zone is simple man, just use common sense.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

What is LOVE!! Baby dont hurt me... dont hurt me...no more.
          -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Steelwind
            At least I am getting out and doing something!

Anyway, I can't get into elim yet due to having only about 20 hours usage time. On my other account, I had much more. Anyway, I'll work on them extra 16 hours and see what I can come up with.
            How long have you been playing? What ship(s) you play? and Where can you usually be found at in TW?
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              How long have you been playing? What ship(s) you play? and Where can you usually be found at in TW?
              I registered in December of 2003, and I play Warbird and Javelin in pubs, for now. When I make it back up to 36 hours, I'll do some elim.

Comment

You still have alot ahead of you grasshopper.
                DELETED

Comment

wow... i played in elim got 8-1 then specced.... because baseelim started... then on that same alias i went 16-10 that same baseelim... i didnt get invited to one squad... not 1... yet when i played in a pub on that alias as a lev in base which i ended up tking everyone alteast 5x i got an invite to... shadow knights... but the pw to the squad was wrong... which still... makes my alias squadless... nothing works... i mite give up at squading...

i also started a jav tourny to 5 loosing 0-2 until i turned off ragnarok online (i had my shop up but it made me lag realy bad) then, without lag, beat the guy 5-2 then beat the next guy 5-0 then lost to rogue who happens to be realy good... i think i lost 2-5 or 3-5

after all of those times i never got 1 invite on my alias... everything u say never works u have to go to ?go <squadname>tryout and kick all their asses just to get a squad... or u can beg someone to get on their squad i tried that and it works... my friend sucks ass and is always on a better squad than me bc he doesnt care if ppl see him beg and "cry" in the game...(i cant decrade myself like that)... the hardest way but also the most useful way is to have connections from friends from newbie squads from like 4 years ago... for instance me and paradise were on a squad 3 years ago when he had other aliases and he helped get me on arcados which was an awsome squad but fell apart because the owner had college work to do... i also gota thank ice storm.. hes a big help and a lota fun.. n everyone else i say hi too in the game... i love you JK but thx... now as soon as i finish this class im gona go home and do good in elim, baseelim, tourny, and events(14-10 in go javelin without a team in a game of teams of 4... not bad) just so i can not get invited to a squad... and all the squadowners out there? look at the unknown ppl and try to invite the ones that DONT SUCK and SHOW POTENTIAL to your squads....

wow i feel so much better after that msg :lol: wow
                  man of many faces :รพ "." ).( o.o >.< #.# *o* ^o^
                  ... i have more ...

Comment

When I play elim with my alias, I usually get like 2-3 invites.
                    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                    L K> taught u what?
                    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                    X