No announcement yet.

Matchbot macros from Arobas+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How should the files be named? basing.mac for a macro called "basing"?
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

i remember playing in base once. it was when i got so bored of waiting and never picked that i asked for captin. i know and understand the commands. the 2 captins wether new or not, always want the best players. im not in a basing squad but its fair to say that when ever ive spidered in base ive always got a decent score and i dont sit and camp for rec like alot of the other players do.

i love basing. i got sick and tired of ?go base because of never gettin picked. i even remember getting mvp the rare time i got to play and i still didnt get to play the next round. this is just like wbduel. if a newb asks for captin then usually the whole arena helps them out with commands and stuff and even advises them on players to pick. usually the reason the newbs scream for captin because its there best chance of getting a game.

as for the macro programs. never used one, never needed to, never will. i type them few extra letters and ive never received any moaning about slow adding.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

I've had this problem before.... I'd go to cap not the first two ppl to ask, but experienced basers (that I know to be experienced anyway). I then later on get complaints that I didn't cap the first person to ask for it. When I have capped the first person to ask for it, I got flammed. In wbduel, however, it doesn't seem as if ppl care who's captain, so I generally set the first two ppl to ask for captains as caps. It's what I've experienced...and I figure that's how it is.

Also...when I first went to ?go base, I was never picked either. So I never really had a ship that I was good at in basing games. I started watching Stabwound as to see how he sharked (he was always picked whenever I was there). After I figured out what needed to be done as a shark, I asked everytime if I could shark. Someone decided to take a chance with me and today I believe I've somewhat proved my sharking abilities to the TW community...for I get picked every once in a while to shark. ...My pt being to all of this, keep at it, and don't give up! Eventually you'll get noticed enough to play more than you claim you have.

Comment

If you download the Supermacro v3.0 zip linked in my first post, and unzip to C:\Program Files\Continuum, you're done and ready to use them.

If you're making your own, create a text file basing.mac and put one macro on each line (blank lines are ok). Save it to the same place. If you use all F1-F12 make sure they are defined in your Profile keydefs (they aren't all defined in the default keydefs). Load the macro in game with "?loadmacro basing".

Comment

I'd like to point out GHB's sig. e-friends 4 win.
            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Thanks for pointing out these macros, this will make capping a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
              X