Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
    MILITANT> wearfare
    MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
    MILITANT> bus fares
    ToP_DawG!> yah
    MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

L O L

Zerzera, that was some good stuff! hahahaha.
      But, anyways thx Warfare for clarifying that.
      DELETED

Comment

Well it's true. Even if I succeed at hiding the whole game. I always end up fighting the uberlamer.
        j/k my problem is that I'd rather go fight and forget to use the brains to stay alive till there is some weaklings left.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Re: Base Elim is getting out of the base?!

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
          I tried playing base elim and I was suprised how little the action was in the base. Let me summerize my experience in Base Elim. I started it was Javelin Elim to 10 (that evil number) and I began and 3 people fired their lasers at me, unamused, I kept flying to only die by those lasers. Then a couple of spawn kills happened. I finally got into base to be blown away from 2 bombs. Some more spawning occurs. I become locked in a duel with another javelin outside the base. I get swarmed by some lasers and die after the duel. Some more bull crap outside the base. Result : Dameon_Angell is out with 1 kill and 10 deaths. And I only got into the base a couple of times. And Ironicly the name is baselim and the action wasn't there. My solution : make it so that all kills outside of base are 1st warned then specced.
          god you suck. first of all, why don't you just ignore the people shooting at you and just run to base so you don't lose miserably like a dumb ass outside base. second, learn to dodge so you can actually survive. and third, you just suck so just stop playing elim if you gonna come here and whine about it. thaaaank you.

Comment

LOL

Your point is taken MaGi kOz, but I cant control a Javelin worth doggy doo doo. And I do believe that too much action is happening outside the base rather than insde. Thats my opinion, I could be wrong...but I'm not.
            DELETED

Comment

Zloy ~

IlyaZ makes me feel young and special.

Comment

Re: Zloy ~

Originally posted by Annux
                Sigh anny, give me some love, <3
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  Your point is taken MaGi kOz, but I cant control a Javelin worth doggy doo doo. And I do believe that too much action is happening outside the base rather than insde. Thats my opinion, I could be wrong...but I'm not.
                  of course you would think that too much action is happening outside the base than inside cuz you can't even GET inside base, you suck so much. And if you can't even control a javelin, why the FIZUCK are you playing one? GoSH! people these days. tsk tsk.

Comment

yup

You gotta start somewhere Magi, you gotta start somewhere.
                    DELETED

Comment

If you ever spec someone who is considered good, you'd notice that all his/her kills come from inside base....so gtfi and stop shooting outside of it, it will help you survive. As far as the "new" elim idea, I think it's horrible. The only way people get good at this game is to play with people who are better than them and to strive to beat the competition.
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                        Enter elim to learn the real meaning of:
                        * vulcher
                        * lamer
                        * lucky shot
                        * cowards
                        * dodging
                        * overclassed
                        * patience
                        * lagskill
                        You have to love it to play it.

ROFL!
                        So true
                        Elim sux ballz...
                        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Re: Zloy ~

Originally posted by Annux
                          That's what I'm here for.
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

All elim scores should be reseted weekly. That would remove the needs to lame.
                            Last edited by Eeks; 07-05-2002, 09:57 AM.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Yeah....

Well, I guess we are done complaing....for the time being. So, if any more of you wanna let out your feelings make sure to come here. And remember kids; DON'T DRINK AND ELIM!
                              DELETED

Comment

If you make 2 elim arenas split up by usage what would be the point in my 3 years of playing in elim I don't get "lamed" by new people any more than by the vets it is about the same and what would stop the people with higher usages from using aliases and playing in the lower usage arena to play against the new people. If you seperate the rooms by ratings your gonna end up with 1 room that has people that are serious about winning and you will probaly be "lamed" faster in this arena then the lower rating one.

Comment

Working...
                                X