No announcement yet.

your dream squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solstice right after TWL season 6 ended.

or

Incuria

or

Deck and I on Shriek(the only people on shriek). Deck, when you gonna join buddy? I've been asking you to join for a year.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      My dream squad is LAME active and playing.
      That's right bitches. Ain't none can compete. Throw el dizzle double-you in this hizzle with a couple children and we could sizzle ur nipples. The dee-oh-cee can watch, if we let him off his chain.
      - Live-Wire

Comment

Originally posted by Live-Wire
        That's right bitches. Ain't none can compete. Throw el dizzle double-you in this hizzle with a couple children and we could sizzle ur nipples. The dee-oh-cee can watch, if we let him off his chain.
        what the.. :huh:
        top 100 basers list

Comment

WB's:
          Sika
          demonfaze
          fireballz
          banzi
          blood

Javs:
          Domi
          blood
          Annul
          fireballz
          demonfaze/sika

(TWL Lineups only)
          1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

/-/unterz. I never get on when they make tryouts, they should recruit me.
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
              First V@mp!res Lineup

-Winter Vamp
              -Summer Vamp
              -Spring Vamp
              -Dream Vamp
              -Vitalmanhattan
              -Meowing Vamp
              -Mandarb Vamp
              -Pulsating Vamp

we'll take all u suckas on in ship number 1!

ROFL i remember that... lemme see if i can remember who is who

winter quit, summer i forget who he is.. maybe GEN? spring = springy dream.. wonder what happened to that guy mandarb = widgeon = fourtwenty puls = pulsatingjolt squeeze which one were u... that was like 5 years ago man
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Old school STONERZ ($$$), all of Sk8, Bigwig, Heatha, Steph, touflo, tyflias, Maisoul, CryingSun, that F'n n00b Broly, HeadHunter, Z*E*R*0, all of whiterabbits too I guess...Pallies as well. F the rest. :P

Comment

way to resurrect an almost 1-year-old thread
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'd have to say my dream squad would include some of the current and former TeKs members, what the heck, I'll just make a list

Basing for life, I'll just make a sort of basing lineup

Terr - Dah_Veed, Hark, Hydride

Sharks - Apocalypse WOW!, Mootland Farmer, dads revenge, Joe_ (ohh thats me!), Jeenyuss, A I

Spiders - Gzusfreak, Humidity, Conjured, Falk, Fairlights, lunch3, germboy, Scurvy, Sharpshot, Sprained, pavement

I don't care about winning really. It's all about having fun, so don't think I'm choosing this lineup all on skill. :P
                    Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Orimattilanjymy
                      puska, Cig Smoke, Cape, Rough, Lemon, HellzNo!, M_M God, koan, HellzNo!, lunch3, PunK RocK, fizzy, paska, brookus, raspi, tahkis, Predator Rulez, Psymorph, xvr, Miau, Displaced, etc....
                      :wub:
                      That was a good laugh.

Personally I like A-S right now. All 55 of them (minus Sprained).
                      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                      The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
                        ROFL i remember that... lemme see if i can remember who is who

winter quit, summer i forget who he is.. maybe GEN? spring = springy dream.. wonder what happened to that guy mandarb = widgeon = fourtwenty puls = pulsatingjolt squeeze which one were u... that was like 5 years ago man
                        Winter quit, you're right. Summer is Summa and I think he quit. Spring is Squeezer. I wonder where Dream went, too... Mandarb pops up every once in a while as well as Puls and Vital. And Meow plays as Root Down. I was Genocidal V@mp!re but not one of the first members. Fire V@mp!re (Nemis) deserves recognition too if any V@mp!res deserve recognition.

Comment

Summa didn't quit, he = Humidity

Comment

omg floydians is back!

Comment

Vykromond has now been on a squad with me, he was inactive, the end.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Roster:

ZaBuZa
                                -Insert whole roster from Elusive-
                                Re6el
                                Oblivian
                                Sube
                                Krunky
                                Claushouse
                                Apok
                                Annoyance

Also Jerome and GHB for comical relief