Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.. You dont understand, im not looking for attention nor do i want it.. I jus think that lag cheating is bull shit, but if someone complies with EVERYTHING someone asks them for why could they almost be banned for it. Thats all.
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

The fact that you were asked to comply with certain instructions meant that certain consequences were possible. If police pulled me over suspecting me of drunken driving, and I complied with all of their instructions and they let me go, I'm not going to say: "hey, wait, so I could have been charged here?" What were you expecting? Continuing the analogy, they pulled you over, asked you to breathe in a tube and then they let you go. I don't see what the problem is.

Comment

Police do not "vote" on whether or not they should take the person into custody, they are guilty or not guilty, not voted apon to see if they are.

Edit: At the scene of the crime.. Where in trench wars is there a trial

Another thing, i was drunk when i posted that original message, its the truth but not a big deal i guess, its just that i was mad that me being banned would have got me kicked from TWdev which is important. Also though i do think lag cheaters should be banned and such but how do u tell if they r forcing lag or not.
        Last edited by Killer Soldier; 12-12-2004, 03:07 AM.
        Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Soldier
          Police do not "vote" on whether or not they should take the person into custody, they are guilty or not guilty, not voted apon to see if they are.
          I guess someone's never heard of a 'trial by a jury of your peers'. And everything you do you vote on in yourself. Only, you just don't have a counter weight with yourself.
          DELETED

Comment

This discussion is over, par the rules pertaining to bans and this forum. Please read the stickies before posting, if you have a problem interpreting the sticky, please message me in game.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X