No announcement yet.

Looking for a good squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chasing Weasels in a Terrier (and getting killed by them) isn't going to earn you any squad invites any time soon. Learn to actually fly a ship and try playing outside of pub. It's a whole new world, and your Lancaster "skills" don't mean shit there. You can "hate X very hard" all you want, but if you can't kill them then your hard hating is meaningless.

You belong on Explicits. Congratulations.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I agree that playing in ?go elim would be a good place to start, especially if you are reasonably unknown. If you do well enough in a few games a squad leader or member will notice you and want you in their squad, probably for TWDD purposes. It's very unlikely that you will get into a squad skilled enough for TWL, so even though I suggest asking for duels and such, I wouldn't keep your hopes up too high. Building up relationships with members of "good" squads would also be a plus, especially if you get better and are able to join a TWL-type squad.

Hope this has been of help. Good luck on the search.
      -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

its kind of funny how this guy is looking for a twd caliber squad, by bragging about his pub skills as a lanc ^-^
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Uh oh, I have more kills than wins. That means that I've won more firefights but not killed the people. I don't know how that's possible, but I do it.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Wingmasters!!!!!!!!!!
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Guys, I really want to join a good squad. These guys on my squad never play in pubs, and are always doing this weird "TWD" stuff. I just want to play in pubs! My pub rec is 500-900, so I think I'm a pretty good player, and I really want to join a good squad. CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A TRYOUT? I've played this game for a whole week now, so I must be leet enough, right?
              :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyWuzzyBear
                Guys, I really want to join a good squad. These guys on my squad never play in pubs, and are always doing this weird "TWD" stuff. I just want to play in pubs! My pub rec is 500-900, so I think I'm a pretty good player, and I really want to join a good squad. CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A TRYOUT? I've played this game for a whole week now, so I must be leet enough, right?
                :fear:
                1 week? Yeah i'd say thats about right
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Fuzzy is another one of those people that say they play and support their team, but they don't.

I hate you Fuzzy.

Here's to season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Fuzzy is another one of those people that say they play and support their team, but they don't.

I hate you Fuzzy.

Here's to season 8.
                    You're drunk, and otherwise unfit to pass judgement on my (perfect) self.

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can join Disoblige...
                        their recruiting had no boundries...
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                        X