Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New Forum Moderators

Announcement

What does everyone think of the new changes being implemented (ie, condensing the forums and attempting to attract more "characters")?

BTW, Congrats to Zeus and Wadi.
    top 100 basers list

That post is way too long, I did read it but I understand if people don't feel like reading it. Could have said the same in 20% of what was written.
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

Wadi forum adm ? fun. Tell some of those fat's joke about wadi's mom and get a month ban.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

No one has ever gotten banned for telling funny fat jokes about my mom.

Let me see if I can sum up what's going to happen:

- Forum Consolidation (inactive forums will be moved/deleted/merged. Other forums may have their focus adjusted)
        - Rules overhaul
        - New admins
        - New mods
        - Amnesty for banned posters

That's it in a nutshell.

Comment

I have created a new character for "Latrine" as per new forum regulations.

Latrine
          Known Aliases: Violeur d'âne, Héros de la Résistance
          Identity: Public
          Place of Birth: Paris, France
          Citizenship: French citizen with no criminal record
          Marital Status: Widower
          Known Relatives: Mayo Inc. (wife, deceased), IlyaZ (gimp), Annux (gimp, deceased)
          Group Affilitation: Sadique; Formerly French Resistance, Anti-Scrub, Violeurs Anonymes
          Education: Memorized the complete works of the Marquis de Sade
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
          History: Gerard was born of a prostitute in Paris's red lights district, on Valentine's Day in the year 1923. When Gerard was a teenager, his mother was brutally raped and killed by a sadistic customer in a ritualistic manner. Blind with rage, Gerard sought revenge on his mother's killer in kind. An eye for an eye they say. However as Gerard was exacting his vengance in the same ritualistic manner as the murder of his mother, he realized that the ritual was more than the insane plot of a pervert but an arcane pact with otherworld forces for power. Gerard vowed to use his newfound powers in the defense of France. When WW2 rolled around, Gerard joined the French Resistance. He specialized in "interrogation" which also amplified his superhuman powers. He became so infamous that German officers would crap their pants at the sight of him. Thus he came to be known as the Latrine. Soon enough, the war was over. Gerard retired to the country side with his wife, Mayo Inc, and his gimp Annux. However to his horror, Gerard found that he just couldn't control himself. He couldn't stop his rampage of rape and murder. When he was doing it to those dirty krauts, it was alright. But he had now slain his own wife and gimp. He couldn't ever show his face in France again. He moved to Finland, where such behavior is almost regular. There with the help of a support group and his new gimp IlyaZ, he was able to learn to control his urges to rape and kill by playing Subspace.

Physical Description:
          Height: 6'3"
          Weight: 210 lbs
          Eyes: Brown
          Hair: Brown

Powers & Abilities:
          Superhuman Powers: Latrine, through ritualist rape and murder, can attain the strength of a hundred men. The same ritual also bestows Latrine with an extended lifespan.

Special Skills: Latrine has had years of experience in rape and murder. His killing instincts are nearly unsurpassed and he is the world's foremost rapist.

I got sick of this post the second I started writing it but I still kept going. Why?
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

One of the main problems not being adressed, is that when people post their opinions, and certainly people not in the "respected group" (so the bloodzombie, vyk, jason, creager, concrete, and whatever person you want to add) get flamed for it. And people are not, like they should, just trying to too post their own opinions and try and tackle the others with strong arguments, instead people just get flamed for opinions, and they get scared to post because they are afraid they get flamed again.

Now I didnt mean its bloodzombie, vyk, jason, creager, concrete and whatever person you want to add that is flaming these people, but they are mostly held in higher respect and people are more prone to believe them etc.

Now I stopped giving a crap about getting flamed. So you can go ahead now if you want.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I think the "characters" they are refering to are people who post real funny shit and not some stupid paint edited crap of Zeus fucking some inanimate object.

I think by removing the post count Gall, they did something towards that end. I'll listen and comment if anyone wants to keep things from turning into a flame war, and discourages others and does not take part in it. Well, i'm pretty sure I'm no where near the highly respect group but that's how I post on here. Maybe more warnings/bans in General will help, if wadi and zues dont want that I know mods can remove specific posts on threads, keeping discussions on track.
              Last edited by Kolar; 01-01-2005, 03:35 PM.

Comment

It sounds like Cot's old forums again.
                PicHosting

Comment

I guess it does Acidmouse but with the way things are being run currently, can you really say it is keeping and attracting intelligent people and posters with a normal sense of humor? I can understand that a lot of people won't like having their opinion and ability to post outside of breaking set rules effected and subject to the Admins. but the forums are not doing what they were made for now.

Comment

Thats right guys, the next step is to ban everyone who doesn't agree with me
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Do we have to agree with you, when you're drunk, or when you're sober?

Also, Wadi's Mom isn't fat, she's just extra cushioned for a comfortable ride, it's a luxury feature.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

CoT's forums were the bo-shizzle.
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                          i's Mom isn't fat, she's just extra cushioned for a comfortable ride, it's a luxury feature.
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

zing!
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

How about allowing images in signatures? I'm sure theres a lot of ppl that would be more op to post if they could show off their cool siggies...

ZING!
                            Last edited by SooN; 01-01-2005, 06:21 PM.
                            Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

There would be an equal number of people who don't care to see those sigs, let alone wait for them to load. ZeUs!! is definitely on the right track in turning the forums around. Let him do his thing and watch in amazement as the situation turns from super bad to ultra rad.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X