Our New Forum Moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    Uhh what? Acidmouse was never a forum admin, you've lost your damn mind.
    Now thats an idea!
    PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
      hey latrine,

what the fuck?
      To sum up my post: I want to rape and kill people. Like, seriously. I'm probably going to do it for real when I'm in my forties and then get caught and sentenced to death by electric chair.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

pictures in signatures, in my experience (on other forums), is a bad idea.

why?

because aesthetically, they usually come out looking like a billboard advertisement, they make threads way longer (due to their size), pages take longer to load, etc..

They're really not necessary. As stated in an earlier post by someone, if you really need to express yourself visually, link it in your siggy or post it in the appropriate thread.

Seeing that same huge signature image over and over again is annoying, even in the unlikely event your billboard is orignal and interesting.

The forums end up looking cleaner and more polished, rather than some metropolis akin to Bladerunner.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
        X