Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, would you like XFire to support Continuum as a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappy net connections more like, its only an image, and plus its better reading a forum with some crap photohopped text signature after each person's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
      Crappy net connections more like, its only an image, and plus its better reading a forum with some crap photohopped text signature after each person's post.
      Of course
      Currently listening to:
      Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
      Dead to Me - Little Brother
      Tim Barry - Manchester
      Lemuria - Get Better
      Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

yah i guess it be cool to have it supported...but...all the new people not knowing how to play...just think of all the flamers >.< but its a cool idea
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple
          yah i guess it be cool to have it supported...but...all the new people not knowing how to play...just think of all the flamers >.< but its a cool idea
          I don't think it's really meant to attract that many new people, I just want it supported because i want to show people how much of a ner...I mean how much i play
          Currently listening to:
          Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
          Dead to Me - Little Brother
          Tim Barry - Manchester
          Lemuria - Get Better
          Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Allow people to see how long you've played.. and brag about it. Ok, type ?usage, and make a thread about it to get attention. A profile you say, wow.. you could have one on here? Allows you to IM your friends while you play, well we pretty much already have a great chat system. Provides mini-profiles, and built-in stats tracking.. we have mini-profiles on the twdivisions site, and if you want to see better history then go to twleagues.

I really don't see a need for downloading a 2MB program for just stuff we already have, or some fancier type profiles or whatever. I don't support XFire add-on.

Comment

Working...
            X