No announcement yet.

I like how..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those damn cloakers are too small, and I am already a skillless and aimless newb, how the hell am I supposed to hit such a little ship?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Good question since overall they're a lot more maneuverable than Terriers. The red ship may be faster, but the motherfucker can't change directions for shit and it has absolutely no brakes.
      Originally posted by vubinspiran
      I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        You used it first.
        oh my god, why. like i said:

1. kim says i should base like i am supposed to in pub
        2. in self defense, i say you can do anything you want in pub and tell kim to stick to the argument at hand. i am not trying to make that point in this thread.
        3. ekko takes my words and says cloakers can do anything they want in pub.
        4. i say it is a fallacy because it is irrelevant.
        4a. my argument was not irrelevant because it was a response to a prior attack to which it was directly related
        4b. his argument is irrelevant because it was a response to an argument that it is not related to. sure cloakers can do what ever they want, that doesnt mean they are not annoying as fucking shit.

you see troll king?
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

And his point is that the cloaker problem isn't much of a problem if you base. It IS directly related to the issue at hand. You can't just use an argument when it supports your point and say you can't use it when it disagrees with your other point.

Comment

now you are using the same argument that i tried to defend myself from in the first place. dont tell me that i should be basing, that's a bad point because it is false and it doesnt make you get cloaked less. you dont have to base in pubs and it is not your duty. you are an english teacher, you should agree with me.. my implications are being twisted.
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>na

Comment

i just can't believe this. no one is actually reading, i don't think.
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>na

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                now you are using the same argument that i tried to defend myself from in the first place. dont tell me that i should be basing, that's a bad point because it is false and it doesnt make you get cloaked less. you dont have to base in pubs and it is not your duty. you are an english teacher, you should agree with me.. my implications are being twisted.
                So I guess you read your own words when you said "especially in the spawn zone" in the opening post. You yourself said the problem is worst in the spawn zone. When Kim said that you should base more, that is a very valid argument because if you base more you'll be spending less time in the spawn zone and the problem won't be as bad.

Comment

what if i like to play in the spawn zone? he was definitely accusing me of not basing as if basing is my duty.
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>na

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                    what if i like to play in the spawn zone?
                    ?go elim
                    Originally posted by vubinspiran
                    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Then quite frankly your opinions on weasel settings shouldn't really matter. The idea is that TW is a basing zone and therefore the ship settings are designed for that style of play. If you feel that the settings interfere with your own style of play then that's your problem and not the zone's.

Now, I know people will start to say "what about the levi? It's not designed for basing!". And they'd be right to say that. Of course, they'd be speaking from a context of improving basing. If you're saying you don't like cloakers because they kill you while you're in the spawn zone, then you're speaking from the wrong context.

Even if you're going to talk about how cloakers can kill you without being seen in base just as well as in the spawn zone, therefore they are equally annoying anywhere, then you're only speaking superficially from the basing context. You'd be overlooking the teamwork necessary to base, including watching x radar, as well as the view that individual kills don't really matter if you're playing for the flag. Yes, killing the terr would be an exception as a kill that does matter, but I'd counter that if a weasel killed the terr, it's more the terr's own fault than anything else.

I also resent your use of my profession as a way to say that I should or should not agree with you on this matter. If you're implying that any teacher worth his salt has to agree with you, then I would counter that if a teacher worth his salt DISagrees with you, then maybe you should rethink your entire position.

Comment

i am fucking baffled, please tell me you are kidding. this remind me of the days when i would complain about levis and people would be like "?go basing" even though there were never people there.

i hate elim, i like dogfighting in pub spawn zone. fuck you. seriously, fuck you.
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>na

Comment

Maybe it's the fact that no one cares about the constant bitching and complaining aimed at Weasels. You get killed, so what, suck it up. Don't like it, don't play.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

i agree with you on the teacher thing, but i totally disagree on everything else. how could tw be designed as a basing zone if there wasnt a basing league until long after there was dueling? im not saying that it wasnt designed for basing at all, i am saying that there is no way anyone can tell me to play, i will not intentionally follow any rules that are not written in stone.

in this thread i was stating my confusion as to why the ship that is complained about most was given more power. it doesnt make sense to me, why not fix something that the majority of the people think needs to be fixed? it pisses me off that smart alecks make irrelevant arguments so they can look like they shut someone down. it ruins a needed discussion. i didnt make this thread so i could get in a peeing contenst with a bunch of people who think they are right, myself included. i want answers.
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>na

Comment

hey spidermage, you read a thread about someone whining about weasels, suck it up. if you dont like it, dont use these forums.

did you read that? see what a dick i sound like?
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>na

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                                Maybe it's the fact that no one cares about the constant bitching and complaining aimed at Weasels. You get killed, so what, suck it up. Don't like it, don't play.
                                Maybe people are trying to improve the zone. Maybe this isn't bitching, maybe we should stop anylizing view points and considering each word that ZA and others posts. Anyone who wants to make the zone better is only met with idiots like you who would rather without reason just say "just leave it, it works fine, go play DSB or MG!!". If you have an idea, a seperate opinion then fucking go with it but don't drone it up here. I'm getting tired of these threads but not for the same reasons you guys would be. Nothing is being done here, no one is focusing on the issues or trying to present their opinions.
                                Last edited by Kolar; 01-14-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X