No announcement yet.

Squads You've Been On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't feel like i'm better than the rest of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!

Amen to that.
      <---- Former NEM captain.
      Yes, then you betrayed us all by telling us you'd quit.
      Then you joined Unite instead.

...and I got picked up by BoKi and joined U F O.
      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch
        I think i deserve to be damnit, with this pallies video thrown in my face from no where.

And seriously don't stick your nose in this because you don't know how fucking annoying spider is about the squadmessages he sends. Half our squad has him ignored.
        So ignore him?
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• hrm
          First squad... i was picked out of a public by DaRuler for Raddies which dissolved a day after. Then I joined N_I_P_S as co-leader with Bow Wow. That was me, destroy, disable, bow wow, fun, DoA, and pearl jam.
          Then it was Pallies which i quit after it was semi-dissolved (was on it for about 6 months). Then Vulch which CoT so graciouslly let me on. Then Elusive, which Epi invited me to after drinking too much Saki.

Minor squads ive been on.... Onix for 3 days (invite to elu)... and Lag Jedis for like a month (dissolved)

Hockey Zone teams: (been playing for like 2 months)
          Creasers, which I left after their leader quit.
          And now, Slashers, where i will be the starting Goalie next rshl season.
          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

• i am pretty stable

confliction
            elitewingz
            anti-scrub

In that order. i think i was on one other squad before confliction but i will be damned if i remeber it.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• TW Squads

Until Death (Oct '99 - Jan '00)
              DarKnightz (Jan '00)
              LevTerr (Feb '00 - Present)

Comment

• whiterabbit.

wtf would want to leave?
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

• Kemopetrol, WildFire, Pallies, Ink, Paladen

Five squad is not that much...

-AT
                  - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

• SSJRawman, public squad mostly just for chatting, never played any matches of sds.

-one I can't remember here- (some sucky squad I think)

Hupakko, nice squad, some sds an a couple of Javelin league matches, dissolved

Egyptians, led by Na$, it seemed like a nice squad until nasir quit staff and dissolved the squad. Problems with school or work or family or something. Lots of sds. Miss this squad.

InZane, my current squad. Don't think it will last until the leagues begin again. I can only hope for the best.

Sadly, I havn't ever had a "real" Basing-match. If U are short of one guy for pracs or something, I'd be honored to join.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• THIS IS WHERE THE FIRST OF MY ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE-POSTINGS ON ANY PLACE EVER WAS, SO DON'T SUCK MY SOUL OUT OF MY NOSE PLEASE.
                      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        ...(actually, I was following castromarx, bluedandy and Ravendon [dude, come back. I love you!] around)...
                        You never put me first. Castro this, Castro that. I know that cologne, mister, and I know it's not yours! Also Rav is never coming back, I'll be surprised if he even plays anymore since he's getting married eventually, and has a kid, and all.

They are sexy mother fuckers.
                        Especially you!

To be on topic, I was in a newbie squad with people from a message board I used to frequent, then Whiterabbits, then Rav and a few of us broke off of WR for a while for reasons better left buried, then I was back to WR, and now I am happy.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas

Yes, then you betrayed us all by telling us you'd quit.
                          Then you joined Unite instead.

...and I got picked up by BoKi and joined U F O.
                          OMG, I want to clear this up once and for all. Why would I quit the only squad of mine thats actually been semi-good?
                          I dissolved the squad, and I sent a mail to everyone saying that I had dissolved the squad. I saved it and would send you the copy but its on my old computer, in the loft. I then joined Unite and you joined ufo. Never under any circumstances whatever ever ever have I said I quit the game, or actually quit the game. Dissolved the squad, yes. Quit the game, no. I'm sorry or this misunderstanding.
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Scrotal's Horde
                            -PRO-
                            Exposure
                            Pure Luck
                            Saracen
                            British Squad
                            WildFire
                            -FINAL-
                            Vortex

retired
                            heh

Comment

• I think its the 83th time i see this kind of thread...

In chronologisjljsjf.... whatever.... order:

(squadless)
                              Subspace Quebec
                              Paladen
                              (something's missing here, i dont remember the squad name.. 'Allegiance' but im not sure)
                              Unite
                              Vulch
                              Post Office
                              (squadless)
                              Last edited by Bilange; 08-22-2003, 09:54 AM.
                              Bilange> i love getting repped
                              Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                              ----
                              Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

• its alright tobe ppl think i'm a squadhopper bc i jumped from cripples to another squd then back..but they fail to realize i was very loyal to annux for sometime and if vortex wouldnt of got inactive i prob would of been on them till it went t hrough them changes...and i also been very loyal to kjw and paladen for a few months as of now and i aint planning on moving anywhere..

yes i was a squadhopper back in the day that was like a year ago tho ppl change and i also told ppl that i can be loyal when i feel rite.

i was also loyal to ravage and WildFire till ppl left every day.

<3 tobe
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X