Webmaster Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do it [Free] on four conditions.

One: In one weeks time from now, your squad has a substantial roster and shows no hints of dissolving anytime soon. Only at that point will I even begin to work on your website.

Two: You must track down your OWN hosting. I will design your site, but NOT scrounge around for a good free webhost (Since you've already stated you don't wish to pay, I will assume you do not wish to pay for webhosting either)

Three: I will be listed as your squads webdesigner as long as my layout is up, and will be CREDITED as "previous webdesigner" in future layouts.

Four: As long as my layout is up, I will have advertising space somewhere in your main page and links section.

If you agree to these terms, ?message me on Continuum, NOT On the forum. My Pseudonym is "12yr Old Boy".

Also, these terms are subject to change at ANY POINT within the first initial week.

Comment

I think you mean Tupac GOT owned. Because he was shot dead :greedy:

Comment

wait wait wait. I'll do it for you! In this class i'm taking i need to do something computer related like program a game or make a website. I have no interests really and no squad! Lemme make it plz . I have experience in HTML and dreamweaver.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
          I doubt you'll find anyone for the job since you're avatar is showing Tupac Shakur...
          Geez, get a new hero
          Hellz and Drow both used tupac avatars for a long time. He's a pretty popular one.

Comment

Tupac died at 25

Comment

Today's fact of the day was brought to you by PaulOakenfold!
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X