Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tone
    sure,

and its also illegal if you have slightly above 20/20 vision. you must then wear glasses to make your vision as bad as everyone elses. otherwise, your eyes are enhancing the bullets, and bullet enhancers are illegal.

if youre ambidextrous, then you are illegal, because you can use both hands on your keyboard like someone else uses their one dominate hand.

those players with a high redblood cell count are also illegal, because more oxygen is reaching their brain and thats not fair.
    Tone as much as you like to endlessly bitch I thought you were serious at first.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i got a 10 day ban for quoting a Vietnam War Protest chant, using *gasp* quotation marks, contextually during a vietnam war discussion, explaining beforehand how it applied to my argument, then quoted "Hey, Hey, LBJ, how many ***** did you kill today?".

i think it's a fair statement to say that some mods are biased some of the time.

whether it's to your benefit or your dismay is obviously dependant of whether the mod is friend or foe.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

codeman! join me in my destruction

Comment

what is the point in bringing an old died out thread back up to post random crap that means nothing and has no value to the post at all?
          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

News flash!

The mods are human. They are not perfect mod machines. They will make decisions that people will disagree with. They will sometimes play favorites. Their decisions will sometimes be influenced by their emotions. And guess what? That cannot be helped, even if all of the mods were kicked off and replaced. It's just that the people they play favorites with might be different.
            Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
            GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
            Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Now i understand why all the higher-ups always are afk and even pretend to be afk when they aren't. It's to keep their subspacing emotions to themselves by not talking to anyone.

PHILOSOPHY'D!
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Now i understand why all the higher-ups always are afk and even pretend to be afk when they aren't. It's to keep their subspacing emotions to themselves by not talking to anyone.

PHILOSOPHY'D!
                OH SNAPPLE DRINK
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                X