New low limit lag bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New low limit lag bots

They need to go, they prevent 56kers from finland and australia from playing such as myself. I've played this game for 6 years and even though that may seem pathetic that's a long time to have played and be shut down from playing in 1 day. Some people that live on their own cant afford cable yet so why ruin it for us foreigners. Trench wars is a "Classic" zone as said but why take the people off for ms? I mean yeah people may eat but they eventually die considering eating is just a delayed dodge only seen on our screen and other laggers. I mean honestly why cry about something that has been around before cable hardly existed please if you're really that new you should just learn to deal with it like everyone else has over the years.

In my eyes TW has turned to another form of EG full of new players that live with their moms and complain about lag.
    Infamous> well what about the people from finland like me who've played this game for over 6 years with 56k now all of the sudden some spoiled kids want to take that away from us.

Desperate > nobody cares about you, you're a minority.

Good choice of staff ;)

I'm with you mate.
    "I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive"

George W. Bush, POTUS

Comment

There are lagbots?

It never bothered me about this.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

i sick of lagots, good ridance

Comment

Rofl, you're new
          Infamous> well what about the people from finland like me who've played this game for over 6 years with 56k now all of the sudden some spoiled kids want to take that away from us.

Good choice of staff ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous
            Rofl, you're new
            so new*

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous
              They need to go, they prevent 56kers from finland and australia from playing such as myself. I've played this game for 6 years and even though that may seem pathetic that's a long time to have played and be shut down from playing in 1 day. Some people that live on their own cant afford cable yet so why ruin it for us foreigners. Trench wars is a "Classic" zone as said but why take the people off for ms? I mean yeah people may eat but they eventually die considering eating is just a delayed dodge only seen on our screen and other laggers. I mean honestly why cry about something that has been around before cable hardly existed please if you're really that new you should just learn to deal with it like everyone else has over the years.

In my eyes TW has turned to another form of EG full of new players that live with their moms and complain about lag.
              lol u call other players new and call TW a 'classic' zone. lol u r the newbie, dude
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
              << evoce >>
              /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
              TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
              TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Originally posted by Evoce
                lol u call other players new and call TW a 'classic' zone. lol u r the newbie, dude
                "Classic" in quotations is aimed toward the TW site. Get your act together son.

Good choice of staff ;)

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                  that lag is sick. about a half million ms.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Something has to be done about it i can't play anymore DD's now.....none any other dail up player

Comment

Didn't we just see something like this? When I said fight the power I meant keep it in one thread. Yeah, the bots have kicked me out of some shit too, but do you see me bitching about it? Suck it up and invest in a real connection.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

My avg 30 ms connection lags out sometimes when I get a kill because my connection briefly spikes for whatever reason. And by spikes i mean goes to 180 ms, the average of most of the euros that come on this game and lower than australians. The lag bot clearly has flaws :/
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I'm guessing the bot calculates in real-time then, shouldn't it work out using averages?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                            I'm guessing the bot calculates in real-time then, shouldn't it work out using averages?
                            That'd be my guess. I always get hit with a lag report immediately after a massive kill in a BD. Sucks, but what can you do?
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i live in a spot were there is no cable so thats why i play this 2d game ass now we have to do something about it this is not a cable game if you have cable and play this and not something like CS or BF42 i feel real sorry for you....

Comment

Working...
                              X