No announcement yet.

Jav = new wb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how the people who say wb is too easy are fucking terrible at wb and always have been
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

The wb is not a bad ship in basing really. People claim that warbirds are lame and take no skill, and that anyone and everyone can be a basebird. Well I challenge you to that fact. Without a doubt, basebirding DOES take practice and skill. It revolves around camping, hunting, and dodging. 90% of my shots are me camping, the other 10% are killing the spiders chasing me. It is a game of luck in the wb, but knowing how to use that luck to your advantage is where the skill lies.

I play 4 spid/1 wb or 3 spid/2 wb most times I cap in base.

Here are some good basebirds, cuz i felt like listing them.
      Randedl, Fire Phoenix, Zizu, Kuukunen, Frozen*Ice, Divine Rides(inactive), & me of course. There are many others these are just the most common.

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
        Well, in my opinion the best way to play this game is to play every ship. Just playing one ship gets pretty boring pretty fast. It's much more fun if you are good at every ship.
        Note: I usually play at the impure pubs.

I agree. It's a lot of fun playing all the ships.

Javs are much too slow at killing in my opinion, they aren't good at turning and their bombs are kinda... slow moving. Sure they're powerful but the warbird will always be able to beat them to the kill.

Still, many people are still playing warbirds, I think, and I think that people will son find wany ways to exploit the many weaknesses of Javs.

Javs will never be able to take over the warbirds place, because they're just not fast enough.
        Zelderex, a fun, online game.
        http://zelderex.com

Comment

A good wb can easily beat a good jav. Javs simply move too slowly and on top of that they can TK (which wbs can't) Javs really need to be in the base to be any good, and even wbs can do just as well on defence. Outside the base javs will just get obliterated.

Comment

Working...
          X