PW Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    You can fill out the Username/Squadname Retrieval form located here. If the name is really yours, you will be able to get it back. They check your IP address and MAC ID, as well as the time zone bias to see if your current info matches the recorded info for the username/squad, so if you are trying to bullshit them to get someone's username, or if it's been a long time since you lost the username, you may be out of luck.
    I tried that 2 times and they replied with 'That's not our policy'. I hope they changed that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb
      i did a ?password=___ and logged out, and tried to get back in, the pw i typed didnt work, so i kept trying it, and now i have been waiting an hour to be let back in "cus i have tried the wrong password too many times" WTF is this i wanna play and watch leageus but i cant cus fucking wont let me back in.. can someone let me in plz?
      Isn't the command ?setpassword= ?? You might want to try you old password.

edit: nevermind, it's not.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
        if it's a name with over 200 hours of usage it wont reset.

Nice I'm way pass that..... now I dont have to worry about it getting reset any time soon. :grin:
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

This post has gotten me thinking
          Question:
          Is there any way to change the e-mail you set for a name?..like the e-mail I registered for a couple of my names has long since expired, and If I suddenly lost my password, I'd be screwed
          So could i like change it to my new e-mail somehow?
          Currently listening to:
          Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
          Dead to Me - Little Brother
          Tim Barry - Manchester
          Lemuria - Get Better
          Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
            Question:
            Is there any way to change the e-mail you set for a name?..like the e-mail I registered for a couple of my names has long since expired, and If I suddenly lost my password, I'd be screwed
            no

Comment

Nope
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
                Question:
                No, cause then if someone nicks your name, they could ?setemail it and that kinda gets rid of the whole idea...

When they first introduced ?lostpassword, they had a period of a month or so where you could ?setemail=email because before that you either didn't have to set an email when registering or most people put fake cause they knew there was no reason for it.(Can't remember which was the case)
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                  When they first introduced ?lostpassword, they had a period of a month or so where you could ?setemail=email because before that you either didn't have to set an email when registering or most people put fake cause they knew there was no reason for it.(Can't remember which was the case)
                  IMO ?setemail should be enabled for a while again. Since e-mail addresses change a lot.

Comment

Actually, there is a way to change e-mail, but you have to ask the SSC billing guy to help you. He will only change it with a valid reason and if you can prove your the rightful owner...
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                    X