No announcement yet.

How many times have you been banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dantax for 15 days... was only spose to be a 1 day ban.

Got banned for 1 day... got really bored without tw, had a ban duel, some fucker on TW staff found out and added 14 days to my ban...
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

You know I cant help but reply to this subject. I was ban id #3. Annux was #1. lolz. I have had a total of 20+ Tw bans. I dont know them all. But they were for silly things like racism, cheating, evading, etc. And Annux, How come in that ban list, Why are there like 5 of my names there for? lol Bachelor, Delectable <TW>, Delectable, wtf? hahhaa
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

1. i was poo <er> in elim
        2. tk
        3. probably tking
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I got banned a couple times... none serious.

one for spamming ?help or ?cheater or both.

and uhh... and for something else... i forgot. oh well...

Comment

I usually abuse ?help and/or ?cheater about an average of twice per day. I've almost never been banned for it. Maybe once or twice but that's it. I just get bored and sometimes I see staff make ADs that i'd like to comment on. =P

Comment

Hi TelCat its me agian.

Originally posted by Annux
              uh, you don't want to know

When I saw the title to this thread I just had to look and see, and yes I was right. Ann was the first to reply. sad really it is.
              You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillusion
                bored...

1 Netban by PriitK for running a cheat site for 15 years
                1 NetBan by Dantax for running a cheat site, again for 15 years
                1 Netban by priitk and dantax for hacking the squad anti-scrub (didnt do it ) for 15 years
                1 Netban by Shuko but he was being silly, it wa sonly for 10 minutes

TW local bans:

1 local ban by priitk for being an abusive smod , for 3 weeks and axed from staff
                Teamkilling by Dr. Death
                Teamkilling by poky
                Teamkilling by da farmer!
                Teamkilling by sphonk
                Spamming by sphonk
                Spamming by matorian
                Spamming by flabin
                Cheating by dantax with twister in a pirvate arena and then had fun in pub
                Racism by sphonk called him a coon
                Racism by sphonk called him a reggin

k i think thats it, i guess
                And with all this, your ban got lifted. Amazing the Trench War politics. They remove Left Eye from staff yet allow you back in the game where its obvious you shouldn't be here.
                You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

0 bans
                  1 warning from Mantra for tking when I was basing with a jav for the first time. I got really scared cus it was *the* Mantra so I changed to a spider in about 0.001 seconds

I don't get it. Why do ppl get banned. Or more exactly, why are they so fucking stupid that they get banned.
                  Only acceptable reason is abusing ?help. And thats just cus I love hosted events.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

?help 1:IlyaZ> I used to think i had a pet porcupine but it turned out to be a pile of leaves in the snow
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                      Please do not post those logs on this or any other Trench Wars related forum. -PUSH
                      isnt it a little out of your authority to be telling him what he can post on other forums?
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

isnt it a little out of your authority to be telling him what he can post on other forums?
                        "Please do not post those logs on this or any other Trench Wars related forum. -PUSH"

Yes, i see your point how him being a TRENCH WARS FORUM MODERATOR would in no way give him authority over TRENCH WARS FORUMS
                        i'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by eRad

"Please do not post those logs on this or any other Trench Wars related forum. -PUSH"

Yes, i see your point how him being a TRENCH WARS FORUM MODERATOR would in no way give him authority over TRENCH WARS FORUMS
                          he is a moderator of this forum. if annux chooses to post it on a different forum related to tw, then pusher has no right to tell him that he cant. unless there is some BanG rule where those logs are not permitted to be shown then maybe he can say that, but it really doesnt matter because he didnt include any ban comments.
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Yoshiba,

Allow me to explain the order of the universe, since the forest is obstructing your view of the trees. I am listed as the General Moderator for certain forums, which means those forums are my first priority. However, it is every Trench Wars forum moderators duty to help with all of the sections in this forum. In short, we all moderate this forum, regardless of whether our name is assigned to it or not. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me or find me in the game.

-PUSH
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

And as a sidenote:

The ban comments are irrelevant, it's the posting of IP addresses that constitutes an illegal and unfair action. Would you feel comfortable if someone went all willy-nilly posting your IP all over for the world to use as they see fit? I think not.
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I believe Yoshiba is commenting on the presence of other forums not run by the TW staff, which may be TW related but are not run by this adminstration.

If that is the case, then he's being a bit picky, but technically correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X