No announcement yet.

How many times have you been banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twice by ?help 1:IlyaZ> I used to think i had a pet porcupine but it turned out to be a pile of leaves in the snow

and once by threatening newbies as Banned <ER>

Comment

just got banned again, woot

that makes 3
      HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

Why?
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
          ?help 1:IlyaZ> I used to think i had a pet porcupine but it turned out to be a pile of leaves in the snow
          *giggles* that was fucking funny... How many people did that that night?

and who was my banduel against anyways?
          Last edited by Volcs; 11-01-2002, 02:24 AM.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

YAWN

Gerbil banned me for calling K A N E a ****** through a ?chat , thats my only ban to date. Assshole gerbils, I'm going to kill you with the new Oatmeal Cookie Recipe I got.
            Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

I've been banned probably 25-35 times. Gotten out of at least 10 of them from knowing the system.

PriitK banned me for a week for "intention to teamkill". I hopped in a jav and hadn't even shot one bomb before I was gone
              YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

haha, that's funny the way you all get banned, it makes you look cool, so does having those cocks in your mouth, please, don't reproduce. i've never been banned, wanna know why? (yes, you do) because i don't fuck around, i just want to play the fucking game, if you don't wanna play by the rules then die. retards.

Comment

You tell them how it is, Wadle. FUCK YEAH.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

L E V T E R R

20 fer like 13 were team
                    i got banned for 20mins
                    Staff ignores levterrs. They can even tk on purpose when a mod is in the same pub.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: YAWN

Originally posted by inertube
                      Gerbil banned me for calling K A N E a ****** through a ?chat , thats my only ban to date. Assshole gerbils, I'm going to kill you with the new Oatmeal Cookie Recipe I got.
                      ah memories.. that's when you threatened to fly over to louisiana to murder me in my sleep. good times, good times
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: Re: YAWN

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

ah memories.. that's when you threatened to fly over to louisiana to murder me in my sleep. good times, good times
                        that's fucking hilarious. i just spat milk on my monitor i laughed so hard! (which is weird, cause i wasn't drinking milk at the time, nor had i for several days...)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: YAWN

Originally posted by Wadle

that's fucking hilarious. i just spat milk on my monitor i laughed so hard! (which is weird, cause i wasn't drinking milk at the time, nor had i for several days...)
                          you wasn't drinking milk of course... you were drinking some OTHER white substance... JIZZLE!

Comment

Currently banned for:

?help Can someone from staff please lick the underside of my erect shaft, then proceded to eat gummie worms out of my anus?

Comment

From TW, 7 times, all under someone elses ban, none for over a week, don't know by who.
                              From EG, twice, the first time for 6 months, the second is still in effect because I'm too lazy to email and get the response "PM me from another zone" for the 3rd time. (for the record, the current one is til sometime late 2003)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: YAWN

Originally posted by MaGi kOz

you wasn't drinking milk of course... you were drinking some OTHER white substance... JIZZLE!
                                yo momma.

Comment

Working...
                                X