Zone skillz transference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Soldier
    my main tactic in EG (back when i had cable) was to turn off my cable box, rush through the enemy defense, and turn it back on within 8 seconds. guarenteed pwnage.
    cheating makes anything easy

Comment

Metal gear and Desert Storm are also UBER ez if u are a DD wb, use ship 2 in desert storm and ship 7 in metal gear
      Big Chill

Comment

Yea I play pretty much TW-only now but when i do play anything else i play Metal Gear CTF, which is a lot of fun
        Currently listening to:
        Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
        Dead to Me - Little Brother
        Tim Barry - Manchester
        Lemuria - Get Better
        Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

I played Warzone back in 00 and when I came to TW in 01 I was efficient in one ship. Weasel.

Comment

Thanks guys. Might check out Metal Gear or Desert Storm for fun as I'm a decent WB. The Extreme Games map didn't impress me much (I have played it a few times)

I agree that the SSV zones are good practice for all round play - and getting to know your keyboard. :P

Comment

MG CTF is pretty fun and easy to learn.
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Teamwork in SVS is insane. You need it or you die.

Comment

Ground Warfare is nice for a change Of pace..

It's kind of confusing when you first jump in... but when you get used to it you start owning - especially with the sniper that can shoot over some of the walls... :wub:
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

i like how people pull the svs card talking about other zones Sure, it's a bigger learning curve than a TW -> EG curve would be since the zones are so similar, but some people treat svs like it's the machine language of continuum.. not true. yeah, it's hard, but it doesn't make you better than everyone. and this is coming from someone who played it for a few years.
                    -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      I'd call eg flagging just as easy as tw basing.
                      Truth, I used to rock at it a year ago.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Hi foreign!!

Originally posted by Foreign
                        i like how people pull the svs card talking about other zones Sure, it's a bigger learning curve than a TW -> EG curve would be since the zones are so similar, but some people treat svs like it's the machine language of continuum.. not true. yeah, it's hard, but it doesn't make you better than everyone. and this is coming from someone who played it for a few years.
                        You don't have a country on XxXxxxXSliderXxXxxXXXx's super mega tourny roster. Are you foreign to everywhere ?
                        3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                        3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                        MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally said by subspacechaos.com
                          SSS Zones such as Chaos, Alpha, Dueling, Premier, and Warzone are the standard by which all other zones compare. If Trench Wars and Extreme Games are checkers, then SSS Zones are the chess of Subspace/Continuum. Pilots who become skilled in SSS zones almost always dominate anywhere else they go. So if you're bored of the easy zones and want to find out what skill really is or if you're interested in learning the game the way it was meant to be played, then start in Chaos, where only the toughest survive.
                          Right. From what I see here, it's the opposite way around.
                          Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                          GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                          Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Working...
                          X