Can I please have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I please have

the current ip and port of the trench wars zone as I cannot download the zone list cos im in a university and its blocked but if I got the ip and port I could add it as a custom zone, thanks ^-^

ip 66.36.241.110

port 5400

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
      ip 66.36.241.110

port 5400
      You just saved someone's life.
      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Be sure to realize that the port is 5400 UDP.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
          You just saved someone's life.
          I NEED 1500 CC'S OF BASING, STAT!
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Usagi

did this work for you? i cant play because of my universitys firewall but even adding the zone as a custom, i still cant connect.
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

You have to go see the system admins and ask them to unblock the 5400 UDP protocol port for your dorm. Voila, I think that is all that is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                You have to go see the system admins and ask them to unblock the 5400 UDP protocol port for your dorm. Voila, I think that is all that is needed.
                I would do that but the thing is im not allowed to be playing any games. but never mind, its not long till easter.
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

What a shitty uni
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                  X