... o.O

--
    Btw Slider you don't need to add me to the roster again >.<
    I'm already on it at 33 i don't need another spot at 114 <_< :P
    STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

All I can say is that it will be something interesting to watch.

Comment

I just realized the thread title is spelled wrong.

Shut up.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
          I just realized the thread title is spelled wrong.

Shut up.
          Nobody's perfect

Hey guys/gals....
          See the current player list here ---->Http://www.knkt.net/legacy/twleg.htm

Scoop replaced with Volcs....playing for the United States

Pure_Hatred at #114

Oh and Shrieker & Extinct....
          You guys ARE aware that africa is a continent and NOT a country right?

Hasta!!
          <-----fear the banner Miku19..muahahahahaha!!
          Last edited by xSliderx; 03-08-2005, 07:51 PM.
          Marshmallow Marines
          "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

I know this starts on the 10th.. but what time does it start exactly. Can you give out more details?
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
              this is like the fourth time matthew lesko has been brought to my attention in the last couple days, is there some reason for this
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

After your original post, I believe that Stab was the first person to point out that you would need the support of the staff. I pointed out that you needed to bond the money on the same day, January 24.

Now, almost 2 months later and only a few days before your big event, you post as your two primary reasons as postponing as, ‘you need staff support’ and ‘want to bond the money’.
                You also need access to an arena and have a ‘"fully automated" website that will track the players results’.

Please explain why you:
                A.) Didn’t anticipate these things yourself
                B.) When they were pointed you to you, you didn’t listen to anyone
                C.) Are blaming the staff for these issues

You can’t plead ignorance, everyone was pointing these things out to you. In your post on Jan 25 in a reply to Malladrin telling you to get staff support, you say, “Already working on all that actually. I dont believe I need all of it for it to be a success, but im doing so anyway for the sake of making sure everything runs smooth.”

Since creditability has been the issue since you first started this whole thing, wouldn’t it been best for you to post the explanation in an honest and humble way? (As opposed to you trying to deflect attention from your mistakes and oversights by pointing a finger at the staff and blaming them?) A simple, ‘I fucked up, didn’t listen to anyone, and now this thing is going to be delayed until I get my shit together’ would have been the right way to show creditability.

So is there a chance this might be delayed again by another ‘staff’ problem? Is it possible that the event will begin and then some other ‘staff’ problem will crop up and cause the whole thing to be cancelled? Perhaps the ‘staff’ will steal the money?

Given this thread, it is more than obvious that no matter what happens, it is NOT going to be Xsliders fault.
                Last edited by Ephemeral; 03-09-2005, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                  After your original post, I believe that Stab was the first person to point out that you would need the support of the staff. I pointed out that you needed to bond the money on the same day, January 24.

Now, almost 2 months later and only a few days before your big event, you post as your two primary reasons as postponing as, ‘you need staff support’ and ‘want to bond the money’.
                  You also need access to an arena and have a ‘"fully automated" website that will track the players results’.

Please explain why you:
                  A.) Didn’t anticipate these things yourself
                  B.) When they were pointed you to you, you didn’t listen to anyone
                  C.) Are blaming the staff for these issues

You can’t plead ignorance, everyone was pointing these things out to you. In your post on Jan 25 in a reply to Malladrin telling you to get staff support, you say, “Already working on all that actually. I dont believe I need all of it for it to be a success, but im doing so anyway for the sake of making sure everything runs smooth.”

Since creditability has been the issue since you first started this whole thing, wouldn’t it been best for you to post the explanation in an honest and humble way? (As opposed to you trying to deflect attention from your mistakes and oversights by pointing a finger at the staff and blaming them?) A simple, ‘I fucked up, didn’t listen to anyone, and now this thing is going to be delayed until I get my shit together’ would have been the right way to show creditability.

So is there a chance this might be delayed again by another ‘staff’ problem? Is it possible that the event will begin and then some other ‘staff’ problem will crop up and cause the whole thing to be cancelled? Perhaps the ‘staff’ will steal the money?

Given this thread, it is more than obvious that no matter what happens, it is NOT going to be Xsliders fault.
                  I dont recall ever having to explain myself to you, Nor do I need permission from YOU to do shit.

I make my decisions based on whats best for the tournament and its players....not for negative morons like yourself.

I cant help it if a legion of staffers and players have come forward to support this and help me out can I? Go Take yer meds

Hasta!!
                  Last edited by xSliderx; 03-09-2005, 12:45 PM.
                  Marshmallow Marines
                  "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

LOL
                    Its your creditability, not mine. If you go back and look at my posts, I have never attacked you. Yet because you are wrong, you choose to get defensive and just flame?

I only hope that everyone now sees just the type of person you are, someone who refuses to take responsiblity, someone who is very immature. Exactly the type of person who can not be trusted to do anything they say they are going to do. (as you have proven to us all.)

Welcome to the 'grown-up' world. LOL

Comment

Why call it legacy, thats not very accurate

call it avg tw smuch tourney!
                      $$$

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
                        Nobody's perfect

Hey guys/gals....
                        See the current player list here ---->Http://www.knkt.net/legacy/twleg.htm

Scoop replaced with Volcs....playing for the United States

Pure_Hatred at #114

Oh and Shrieker & Extinct....
                        You guys ARE aware that africa is a continent and NOT a country right?

Hasta!!
                        <-----fear the banner Miku19..muahahahahaha!!

Africa Isn't a country? o_O

Comment

LOL
                          Its your creditability, not mine.
                          Thats right...its FOR ME to worry about. Nothing you say holds water anyway....so just sit back and stfu.

Welcome to the 'grown-up' world. LOL
                          HAHA...coming from you thats pretty hilarious. You REALLY have no idea...lol. Yer daddy probably works for me in "The Real World" you little punk...LMAO!

Originally posted by Extinct
                          Africa Isn't a country? o_O
                          Sad to say..No it isnt a country Extinct :P It's a continent made up of a few hundred seperate countries...Pick one

Hasta!!
                          Marshmallow Marines

Comment

Here's a list for ya $$
                            All countries in Africa :P - I think it's all of em anyway

Algeria
                            Angola
                            Ascension Island
                            Benin
                            Botswana
                            Burkina Faso
                            Burundi
                            Cameroon
                            Cape Verde
                            Central African Republic
                            Chad
                            Comoros
                            Congo (Brazzaville)
                            Congo, Democratic Republic of the
                            Côte d'Ivoire
                            Djibouti
                            Egypt
                            Equitorial Guinea
                            Eritrea
                            Ethiopia
                            Gabon
                            Gambia, The
                            Ghana
                            Guinea
                            Guinea-Bissau
                            Kenya
                            Lesotho
                            Liberia
                            Libya
                            Madagascar
                            Malawi
                            Mali
                            Mauritania
                            Mauritius
                            Morocco
                            Mozambique
                            Namibia
                            Niger
                            Nigeria
                            Reunion
                            Rwanda
                            Saint Helena Island
                            Sao Tome and Principe
                            Senegal
                            Seychelles
                            Sierra Leone
                            Somalia
                            South Africa
                            Sudan
                            Swaziland
                            Tanzania
                            Togo
                            Tunisia
                            Uganda
                            Western Sahara
                            Zambia
                            Zimbabwe
                            STARKITTY
                            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

I had to label all those on a map the other day for a test. Not fun.
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
                                Thats right...its FOR ME to worry about. Nothing you say holds water anyway....so just sit back and stfu.

HAHA...coming from you thats pretty hilarious. You REALLY have no idea...lol. Yer daddy probably works for me in "The Real World" you little punk...LMAO!
                                Hmmm, still not going to admit that you fucked this all up, are you? It's not surprising that you speak of Africa, since it is home to De Nile.

And while you can stand there all day and run your mouth about how you don’t care what others think of your creditability, it is so obvious that you do. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have even reply to my posts. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have tried to turn this into a personal flame-fest. If you didn’t, you would have simply answered my legitimate questions without all the denial and defensiveness.

Nope, this IS all about your lack of creditability. You have had over 40 days to get this thing together. You posted no updates about any lack of cooperation from the staff, no posts that things might be delayed. You expect people to believe your lameass finger-pointing at the staff as the reason for the delay. Try being a man and accepting some responsibility little boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X