No announcement yet.

TWDev is now hiring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even have to applie because i'm alrady in nanannanaa. pwned!!!!!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

mmmmmmmm i just did Sooooo much typing adding new categories on, and i think im done not sure, but i think i am, www.freewebs.com/devme
      Big Chill

Comment

I heard demonfaze applied.. wonder if he got hired! haha

gl demon!
        $$$

Comment

I think i would be interested if the development environment is on linux. I have done java, php+mysql programming before, although I am more of a C/C++ developer.

Also I have no interest in disclosing my details such as age and address (Dock> has them when I signed up for twsite). Although you can call up my work place and place where I used to work for references(programmer/software developer in both places).
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
            mmmmmmmm i just did Sooooo much typing adding new categories on, and i think im done not sure, but i think i am, www.freewebs.com/devme
            cool site.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDAVEpostal
              you will eventually have sysop at SSI TWdev testing, this is a seperate zone where we test bots and arenas before they are sent to Trench Wars.
              Lolz ... Try and put that zone in ur zonelist and notice who there's no one on it. Only you would be there to check out ur own zone. So you actually get powers to ban urself.. that's all

Anywayz.. I can't make bots yet. Still learning.
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                Lolz ... Try and put that zone in ur zonelist and notice who there's no one on it. Only you would be there to check out ur own zone. So you actually get powers to ban urself.. that's all
                Obviously... the powers are to help you "test" your maps/bots by uploading them and able to warp to places on the map. :P
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

What kind of level of Java is needed to do bot development?
                  Warpath

Comment

best way to find out is to download the TWCore at ssdownloads.com

and see if u understand it
                    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

How do you work conf1editor doesnt work
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I'm Slow, what does LVZ mean?!? :fear:
                        The Army has carried the American ... ideal to its logical conclusion. Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed and color, but also on ability.
                        Affective> I broke my jaw trying to eat a weiner.

Comment

For info on the LVZ format, and other advanced map development techniques, check out:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sakari.aura/contmapdevguide.html

Also, http://www.ssforum.net and http://forums.minegoboom.com are great places to learn dev work and ask questions. The people there are very helpful and knowledgeable.

For those interested in bot coding, the most recent version of TWCore can be found at http://twcore.twzone.net. Check the FAQs section for setup help. A new version will be released in the coming few months with proper documentation.

Thanks for your interest in improving TW. More the merrier!
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

www.freewebs.com/devme
                            Big Chill

Comment

Jacen(ikrit) has a grudge on me for calling him a bit chubby, no chance of getting in now!

Comment

I don't think that they will not let you in because of a grudge lol. That'd be pretty wrong considering this is a community.

Comment

Working...
                                X