What is wrong with TW these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with TW these days

I have been a faithful TW player since late 99 and i am also one of these morons who forget their password and just make up a new username/password hence my newbie look on theis forum. I have noticed less and less Lev protection. Levs, either you like them or you dont can be a devistating tool of destruction. So protect your local lev he will thank you for it. Also limiting the weasles cloaking ability was just plain stupid. I play as a lev 98 percent of the time and I am used to getting cloaked. The limits on it now almost make it unplayable.

Most people don't respect levs because they are considered lame.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I used to go around repping levs in the pubs. As soon as i repped they'd rocket and go flying towards base at like 392382mph for a second or 2. Fun

Comment

Everytime i see a lev bomb i always try to catch it, just doing my part :wub:
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

levs are nothing but lame and useless
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I usually protect levs. When I see they are the type of player who lets off random potshots hoping for lucky bounty, I usually stop. Better he just keep getting killed than having an idiot TKer around.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
              levs are nothing but lame and useless

:P yup and it takes lots of time greening. Hence, "PurePubs" now. ^-^
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Levs are just fun to gather a huge bty in a levterr nothing more...
                They are also amazing in Lev elim... i luv lev elim :greedy:
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

i dont pub so i dont see many levs...
                  Big Chill

Comment

Using cloak when you are the weasel is good for two things, laming those without radar and running away at low energy. If you change your rep key so it doesn't use shift, you can fire while boosting, which makes the ship much more deadly, with or without the cloak. :grin:

Comment

Pubs are fun to visit sometimes.
                      Last edited by Suh; 03-05-2005, 12:49 PM.
                      Reinstate Sarien
                      ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Like on 6 turret spider terrs :P
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                          Like on 6 turret spider terrs :P
                          oh that was so fun! till ppl over hunted us <_<
                          Reinstate Sarien

Comment

No offense, but, six years and you're still in pub playing lev 98% of the time?
                            Last edited by dchao; 03-05-2005, 03:59 PM.
                            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                            (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Krabby Patty III
                              I have been a faithful TW player since late 99 and i am also one of these morons who forget their password and just make up a new username/password hence my newbie look on theis forum. I have noticed less and less Lev protection. Levs, either you like them or you dont can be a devistating tool of destruction. So protect your local lev he will thank you for it. Also limiting the weasles cloaking ability was just plain stupid. I play as a lev 98 percent of the time and I am used to getting cloaked. The limits on it now almost make it unplayable.
                              If you've been playing since 99' you can answer your own question.

And if you can't then maybe your problem is that you play leviathan 98% of the time.
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X