Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Hope Erarthia Are Dueling

(Hi Calm)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The most fun part in a pub for me, is cloaking a lev who is actually greened and sitting in a safe. I LOVE it when it goes out the safe and shoots towards the base to get greened even more, and you get close to him .. sneak towards him, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!! the greened lev is dead.
      LOVE IT !!
      And than you get stuff like
      LevMaster#5646187> OMG YOU LITTLE NEWB
      Levking#84236> YOU NERD !! GET SKILLS LAME ASS !!
      AznLev#007> FU NEWB !!

I was about to write more above but than I realised some words shouldn't be posted ... so it's quite a short list above. -_-
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Whats wrong with tw is that all the old players left, and instead new ppl such as zeus, wadi and conc shitnyard is running the scene!
        $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
          Whats wrong with tw is that all the old players left, and instead new ppl such as zeus, wadi and conc shitnyard is running the scene!
          As usual Sudden has hit the nail right on the head this time. The problem is all the old nerds are gone and there are now new nerds (like myself) with less elite names because the old retired nerds "got lives" but obtained so much usage on their elite names that they won't reset at least for a while. So therefore, in an effort to rejuvenate (har har) TW, staff will be going around the world to prisons, landfills, and, of course, the ghetto to get back Sudden and the gang. Then we'll have no more problems.

Comment

i fly warbird and travel far and wide through many pubs searching for many a slow levi to hunt and lame/spawn in an attempt to boost my public arena record and get me into good squadrons. thank you for your help, leviathans!
            $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

i recall defending/leaving alone some levs and then I went in base for fr fights, those same levs that I let live in lower now were killing me. Having found a good LT they figured 'hey why cant I shoot anything I want, he cant do shit to me now'.

The lesson is never have mercy, destroy and cut short what has potential to hurt you later without you having any power in doing anything about it.
              Its harsh and I dont like it either, but at least this levi thing is just a part of the game. Kill it if you can. Its fine, if it can defend itself skillfully then thats great for the lev, it deserves to kill with an LT later.
              TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
              TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
              TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
              ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Pub has changed and so have the players. Back in the day, players respected each other alot more. Tking your team was considered scandolous and your terr would usually drop you into a line of fire! Especially if you just sucked balls. Like donkey balls. Plus, getting a levi to 2000 bty was unheard of and things such as ELIM was not at peak popularity! The maximum ammount of players at night would be under 100 and peak would be 250 the MAX! When 250 hit, everyone was like wow... Nowadays, the game has gotten way too big. Much like a city that grows, people don't know each other as much and the respect for the common player has dropped greatly. Before, you would be able to say hi to about half the pub and they would know you back usually. Nowadays, you say hi and they usually cuss at you for some reason or another. All I see in pub is javs and people fighting each other in spawn. The entire game has changed into a type of double city. The pub players are treated as the lower class being called automatic newbies and the "middle class" are those who play things such as "wbduel", "elim", "tourny" and other various games that are hosted 24/7. The upper class are those who hover in spec in a private room only talking to a few selected friends. The game has gotten way too advanced in my opinion. It's grown from a small village of 15 people who messed around with settings to a giant city of over 2000 players. It's pretty amazing and thats why things have to change. That's why staff is no longer allowed to really "use their own judgement". That's why most veterans are never seen except in a TWL game or on your chats if your lucky enough to be in one with them. That's why levi's are downgraded so much because veterans dislike the fact they can not base anymore because there is about 5 levi turrets for every pub. The game has changed, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just trying to survive. It is a brand new sleak, shiny version with a ghetto slum like any giant city. It won't change until pub players make a squad in pub and win TWL. Then go back to pub.

-Cripples 4 Life-
                1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                5:Attila> :\
                5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Maybe this is why I've never been cool, or whatever, but Ive enjoyed this game in all its changes and I've played for nine years now. I just keep an open mind and just play the game with what it throws at me. The truth is, I still find Pub the most fun.....so much character there!

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                    As usual Sudden has hit the nail right on the head this time. The problem is all the old nerds are gone and there are now new nerds (like myself) with less elite names because the old retired nerds "got lives" but obtained so much usage on their elite names that they won't reset at least for a while. So therefore, in an effort to rejuvenate (har har) TW, staff will be going around the world to prisons, landfills, and, of course, the ghetto to get back Sudden and the gang. Then we'll have no more problems.
                    Oh cheers
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

would be realy funny (or sad) if a pub squad would win TWL..
                      For me pub is a place where i learned the basics of dueling and baseing and i hang out there wen bored and base a little as shark or spid and i don't give a damn about my record.. i'm one of those "middle class" players sure all the newbs screaming EZ in pub can be annoying (super_boomer and Sam_NL in particulary) but there is a ignore function so everybody can live with that
                      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                      2:Miksel> elim 3
                      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                      2:Morgane> LOL
                      2:Enflame> haha
                      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Pub squad already won TWL.
                        sdg

Comment

What they should do is shut down all mini-games and elims for a weekend and have just pubs. Of course, that ain't bloody likely going to happen.

Comment

or shut down all pubs and have just minigames for a week.

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

im talkin about a pub squad winning twlj, twld and twlb. like not winning just twlb and sucking ass at the others lol. Cripples were major contenders for twlj and twlb back in the day and we pubbed and were still elite. i don't think shutting down the minigames will do anything cuz u cant change what it is already or the game will go back to 100 people =P
                              1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                              5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                              5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                              5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                              5:Attila> :\
                              5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                              5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                              5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                              5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                                What they should do is shut down all mini-games and elims for a weekend and have just pubs. Of course, that ain't bloody likely going to happen.
                                I'll be spending my weekend on dsb then... <_<
                                STARKITTY
                                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                                X