Retrieve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieve?

what have you been? it is definately wierd, i start FO, and one day you were like 'OH can i join?' so i would say no, and you would come on names like Ret and others, and i would still say no. well one day a guy, BrokenAngel comes along with an ownage rec in base, and he says hes from Burning Rose and retired and came back, and he owned. So he chilled on FO until one day he just fucking FLIPPED OUT and went mad on me and cursed me out and left squad to Dudgeon or something. So after the whole FO incident with Criminal, i start Beast. This guy from Boss, Enema, was crazily active and i was like oh joy he is good maybe i should invite him, so i did and i asked if he was BrokenAngel. 'NO but hes my idol, yes i am him ' he responded. He thought about it and joined us. So he joined on the name Priv that some dude lent me (thanks the the name, Land!) and he is in us. So i am talking to Jard and Frozen Throne on MSN one day and i am like, yeah and we got this new recruit, Enema, and hes like yeah thats Retrieve. so i say, oh he hasn't done anything wrong so we will keep him till he fucks up. so the next thing i do is check Dudgeon vs. BasingCrew in TWD, Dudgeon won so i checkde their roster to see any new recruits, and there he was, Enema on that roster. so i do a ?cheater double squadding, and Enema complains to me that Crim signed on Enema and joined Dudg just to piss me off. Long story short, what do you think? Retrieve ddoes or isn't Enema, and i know you dont care, but just bringing it up, he said he got invited to A-S so beware brook o_O Well he just left Beast without reason, and joined Dudgeon, does sound like he wanted in Dudg in the first place doesn't it?

what?

Comment

That made about as much sense as an average Cig Smoke post.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

There's a reason PMs were invented.
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
          what have you been? it is definately weed, one day you were like 'OH' so i would say no, and you would com, and i would still say no.

Well one day a guy coms along and he says he just fucking and went mad on me or something.

So after the whole incident with criminals, i start beast...

This guy from Enema, was crazily active and i was like oh joy he is good maybe i should invite him,

So i am talking to Jard and Frozen Throne on MSN one day and i am like, yeah and we got this new, Enema, and hes like yeah thats fucks.

Enema was on that rooster. so i do a ?cheater

Long story short
          you dont care
          FIXED - Middle Earth Staff

HI THIX, UNDERSTAND HARD WAS YOUR PARAGRAPH. <_<

Comment

useless shit? orrrrrrr trash talk?
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

No, consider yourself nearly warned for staff impersonation -ZeUs!!
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-11-2005, 09:23 AM.
              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Go Away

Comment

Stupid guy, I heard he was saying he was me. Never knew i was that elite I actually got copied :/
                  2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                  2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                  2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                  2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                  2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                  1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                  1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                  1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

TW Blog?
                    Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Zeus!!> cundor, could you plz tell that guy to shut up

done and done Zeus!!
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

close & ban this guy plz

k thx
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                          ban this guy plz
                          me?

Comment

retrieve = eggboy32 an old lambiet "newb" i dislike him much, very cocky
                            Big Chill

Comment

Lol? I used to smack Eggboy32 around in my pub-only days. Unless he improved his game by about 600% he has nothing to be cocky about. He sucks.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X