No announcement yet.

wb is to overpowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wbs are annoying, I'm tempted to say overpowered but the reality is they're just annoying and I'm getting rusty, and forget to compensate for lag. The amount of times I've been spidering shooting a wb bouncing around in base and it goes and shoots me... or eats due to lag or whatever...
    Its annoying, Possibly overpowered (but not due to its speed or bullet speed, its recharge is the major culprit I would say) But I know its not going to change. Its too stuck into the current settings for a current change to do anything besides alienate 60-80% of players.
    Of course, my complaints about a single spider being unable to beat a wb in base have no substance because and single spider isn't mean to be able to... 3 spiders vs 3 wbs however, the spiders have a much greater chance.
    Just... adjust your playing styles to beat the nasty wbs (My sig is quite appropriate to this thread btw) work as a team, and then you have nothing to blame but yourself (and your teammates (//QUIT CAMPING AND COME HELP YOU LOSERS!!!11!!ONE!!!!))

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
      and levi's are easy to kill with like every ship

does that makes them overpowered? :P
      Levi = ez to kill? You piece of shit I have a hard time killing Lag Levs.
      Warbird Elim to 10

Near the end...

Snatch> heres an idea...just rush obnx...then he misses...then hes an easy kil
      Abh Ship B> will he miss though?
      Remu is out. 12 wins 10 losses.
      GAME OVER: Winner 0bnoxious
      0bnoxious> gg
      Abh Ship B> lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
        warbirds are easy to kill with spiders. does that make spiders overpowered? - Nailed
        what i meant was that every ship have their strengths and weaknesses

besdies, it depends on how much space you call 'open'

Comment

Stupid

This thread has absolutley no point. People feel like making random threads for attention. Somebody please close this thing. :fear:

Comment

hi t0ne mk.II

btw guys

wb now has l4 bombs and full speed

bullets only last 3 seconds tho

edit:freaking runescape, stole all my capitals
            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Shut your fringes and leave the warbird how it is. It has been like that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                WB's suck because they're fast and they can kill with one hit.
                Javs suck because they have bombs that bounce.
                Spids suck because they fire fast.
                Levis suck because their bombs are too powerful.
                Terrs suck because they can warp and use bursts.
                Weasels suck because they can cloak.
                Lancs suck because they can fire consecutive sets of level two bullets.
                Sharks suck because they can mine.

LET'S ALL FUCKING SPECTATE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. :wub:
                i'am with him, ever since the last changing of settings this game has become even more boring :/
                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

wb's are also easily killed by a rushing lanc, kill the lanc too

Comment

Again, one more public player has found out something to whine and cry about. Why wont you just deal with the settings and stop whining or just remove the game.
                    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Trench is known for its WB and jav, change either one of them, and its guarenteed that u will loose a load of players.. well i for one would quit.
                      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Make anymore changes and I will quit, I dont feel like learning another ship all over again.

Comment

Oh boo hoo, its not like they are changing the fire button.
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by gavinvin
                            my view is that the wb is to overpowered (at least for the public rooms) and i think that it should be downgraded so it has lower enegy or its movement should be downgraded slightly. i would like staff members and normal member to read this and give me your thoughts on the topic.
                            It all depends on skill. You should get some.

Comment

Working...
                            X