Baseelim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseelim

What do you guys think about baseelim now? In my opinion the map gets a little boring after playing it so often. I know there's more forum browsing basers than there are forum browsing javs but I'd still like to hear what you've got. I think it's time for a new map, we could have people make some and then poll them.
    Gun remembers.

if its getting old then stop playing it, such as base. Plus the elim map has been working for so long why screw up a good thing?
    stupid idea disregard it :P
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Change! Boo! Hiss!

I don't think it would be such a bad idea to try something new.
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

baseelim is my only reason to logon to continuum.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Baseelim's cool...
          But maybe there could be two different maps or something
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

shit is always being changed, if there's another major change to baseelim i'm out on the next train.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Baseelim shall not be touched until the basing map is drastically changed.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

the belim map is fine as it is.
                DELETED

Comment

guess that settles it
                  Gun remembers.

Comment

bring shraps back, so newbies like me can get a few extra kills there. these days everyone is a pro there. give us newbies some more chances for fluke kills, thx.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

yo drow using shraps can be for pro's too, you can actually aim shrap and it was much more cooler!
                      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                      Winner of TWT Melee
                      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

try going to arenas like

?go baseelim2
                        ?go baseelim3

etc, I think there are some arenas that were worked on then abandoned.

The main deterrant I find with baseelim nowadays is the constant camping off to the sides. There need to be less big walls and objects to hide behind, and more stress on angles and manuevering. Look at the top players in there these days. They get good ratios sure, and they can tear it up 1v1 in the end..but look how they play the rest of the 25 minute round, sitting on the sides picking off less experienced dudes, then running around the big objects as people try to actually confront them.
                        I agree.

Comment

After playing baseelim for like 2 years, it does get boring, i dont remember when the last time i even played one. All i see in baseelim nowadays are just new people that i dont even know lol, i only see a couple good people playing it but o well, baseelim isnt exciting like it was when it started off for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                            bring shraps back, so newbies like me can get a few extra kills there. these days everyone is a pro there. give us newbies some more chances for fluke kills, thx.
                            Yes, please bring back shrap. I think that would be great. And as far as a map revision? I don't see a problem with that. Don't fear change; embrace it.
                            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

pfft leave it the way it is

change for the sake of change is bad

Comment

Working...
                              X