Common Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense

i dont post much, and this is made with me knowing nothing of the situation, but if you're going to make TWD go down for an enitre day or multiple days; then why do it on a saturday when the most people play? it seems like common sense to me
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

It's also common sense to know the situation before you start whining about it. No one "took TWD down"- the RoboQueen bothub (which is the central hub for many of the main bots, including the TWD MatchBots) crashed a few days ago and has not been able to be fixed/updated because Priitk is the only one who can access it at the moment.

Thanks.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Summa
      i dont post much, and this is made with me knowing nothing of the situation, but if you're going to make TWD go down for an enitre day or multiple days; then why do it on a saturday when the most people play? it seems like common sense to me
      I'm very sorry but twd is down because roboqueen is down. This was an unplanned outage and upperstaff has been and are still working to restart roboqueen (and to fix a possibly unrelated problem of roboking crashing). Hopefully the problems will be resolved quickly, however, very sorry for any inconveninces you suffer in the mean time.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

i dont need apologies, but thanx for sayin it was queeny, i thought it was an update in the bots still can someone kick prit in the nuts to wake him up?
        :grin:
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

she was in mah bed, damn bitch took me wallet too
          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
            she was in mah bed, damn bitch took me wallet too
            just the credit cards.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
            X