Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jav bombs

What's going on with jav bombs ?

- Everytime i shoot into a corner the bomb bounces straight back at me ?
    Is it just that my aim is to perfecT? Or some sort of settings change.
    WiL>How doi fire?
    J M Power>Esc + Q
    WiL left arena
    J M Power>LOL!

"I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

solution: aim worse
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I'll assume you either never strapped into ship two or your aim with said ship is beyond horrible.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

if you hit the exact midlle of a corner... a bomb will bounce straight back cus he only sees it as hitting the wall once... thus it just bounces straight back.
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

olololoolololol i laff at ur incompetence.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

javs have bombs?

(as already said, if a bomb hits the middle of the corner it hits both walls at the same time, so it rebounds from both walls at the same time.. making it come the same way it went.. you must just be veeeery lucky if its happening to you all the time)
              04.07.05 08:59

Comment

if it hits both walls it explodes, the theory is it hits perfectly in the corner and thus hits only one and comes back. It's only annoying when it costs you a kill, but it doesn't happen often, lag happens more.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

What's with jav bullets? they only seem to come out the back end nowadays
                  3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                  3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                  MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Is quite rare to see the bomb bounce back from the wall corners...
                    but when it does and it saves you a life, I like to go "ROFL"... :P
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                      best post

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                        Is quite rare to see the bomb bounce back from the wall corners...
                        but when it does and it saves you a life, I like to go "ROFL"... :P
                        Hah! it happens to me very often and i'm like "DOH! there goes one free kill again.."
                        -Kawrae

Comment

It's always fun when you do it and the bomb bounces right back in someones face who was chasing you.
                          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

i remember when i was in a jd against alf i think i was the last person and i was runnign away i aimed at an angle and shot a wall while running it hit the middle came back to where i was and killed deluge O.o
                            Big Chill

Comment

Pre-school called, they want their student's back.
                              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                              Catgirl> rofl
                              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                              Kim> loool
                              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Working...
                              X