Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finalization for Legacy Tournament Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xSliderx
    hahaha moron....
    No..just means im gonna run this thing with or without support. Plain and simple.

Have a good day

Hasta!!
    "..."
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Then it will be without, and the stupid trash talk with some squad newbies doesn't make this look any better. You can't run this without staff or even a bot so I meant both, you can't do it and you will probably try.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          Then it will be without, and the stupid trash talk with some squad newbies doesn't make this look any better. You can't run this without staff or even a bot so I meant both, you can't do it and you will probably try.
          agreed, this will be a complete mess trying to do this in TW with 128 people without a bot.
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

Not a big suprise to me....you actually expected him to bond money?

No chance in hell he is going to be able to run this without staff nor bots. Although, I still wish you the best of lucking getting it to work. I just have my doubts, but if it does work, power to you!

Comment

let the dropouts begin

cross me off the list.
              04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
                let the dropouts begin

cross me off the list.

lol...
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

bump
                  >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Kaboom!!
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                    X