Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predicting that Subspace is going to die soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
    Well that all depends on the time you logged on. Most of us were at work/school today.
    This is mostly the average which has been dropping.
    revolt> my girl
    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Have to agree with Kolar on most things. I just hope that the future development is going in the right direction. That hasn't been the case recently imo. With these überstrict laglimits and changes in pub that have made them less appealing and so on.

Comment

I think TW would have more succes if it would be updated. No new maps or something, just the tile sets and animations
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Probably but oh well
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

The TW population probably increases by 100 when the bots are online :greedy:
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think this time of year the population dips a bit because alot of people have finals coming up, wait until july and the population will pick up again.

-DB!
              A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

What a stupid thread. I'm sure your screenshot is of something like 4 AM EST or some crazy time where North Americans are sleeping and Europeans are working or at school. Neither SS nor TW are dying, but keep guessing.

Comment

Lets see....

1. You live in Finland, there aren't alot of people on at the time you are.
                  2. The population goes down with there being a lack of holidays on its way to the summer. This is a time where we hit midterms and then finals at school.
                  3. You need way more proof than a screen shot of a population at an unknown time and date (and no, saying "when I was online today" doesn't cut it). Kolar seems to show how its going quite fine.

So, in summary, nobody has proof of the life nor death of TW, people have been saying this for years. So fuck it and just play.
                  Last edited by Dameon Angell; 04-06-2005, 12:49 PM.
                  DELETED

Comment

umm ok. My observations aren't only from this 1 day. I've noticed the drop since 6 months ago or more. Yes I live in Finland, people are playing from other countries too than only from North America. And every countries doesn't have midterms or then finals anymore mr. American. Personally I haven't ever before seen only 120 players online at the time when Im online. It just puts me to think. And I don't see a reason why would it raise any time soon.

Genocidal: It was 7am EST. Yes North Americans does sleep or they are in school or whatever + Europeans are at work. But that's how it has always been except less and less players at 7am EST are online. And I never saw only 120 players online 7am EST. There used to be 250 or way more and now we are in this situation.

If you didn't get it, you're a dumb fuck B)

There were only 120 players 1 hour before I took the screenshot. (just so you don't think that I looked at EG stats.)
                    Last edited by Golden_Aim; 04-06-2005, 02:16 PM.
                    revolt> my girl
                    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

If you're right and TW is dying and none of us here believes you, you know what you have to do, right?

You must send forth your newborn baby Kal-El to another zone so that our legacy may live on. Who knows? Under the rays of that other zone's settings, Kal-El might develop untold strength and ability and become a Superplayer!

Comment

Hahaha TK. THE SUBSPACE SUPERPLAYER OF STEEL!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
                          umm ok. My observations aren't only from this 1 day. I've noticed the drop since 6 months ago or more. Yes I live in Finland, people are playing from other countries too than only from North America. And every countries doesn't have midterms or then finals anymore mr. American. Personally I haven't ever before seen only 120 players online at the time when Im online. It just puts me to think. And I don't see a reason why would it raise any time soon.

Genocidal: It was 7am EST. Yes North Americans does sleep or they are in school or whatever + Europeans are at work. But that's how it has always been except less and less players at 7am EST are online. And I never saw only 120 players online 7am EST. There used to be 250 or way more and now we are in this situation.

If you didn't get it, you're a dumb fuck B)

There were only 120 players 1 hour before I took the screenshot. (just so you don't think that I looked at EG stats.)
                          When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind. LORD KELVIN, 1893

Comment

While Subspace may not be dieing, anyone have some ideas on (cheap/free) advertising for subspace to get some more people in? Anyone friends with some semi-popular bloggers or web comic artists?
                            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                              While Subspace may not be dieing, anyone have some ideas on (cheap/free) advertising for subspace to get some more people in? Anyone friends with some semi-popular bloggers or web comic artists?
                              The best free way of advertising for ss would be to upload the details to these mopg game rating sites and get people to vote, but don't mention what the community is like.

Comment

I had a substitute teacher today, and her daughter dated Constantine from American Idol. That would be a great shout out for TW, except for the fact that when her daughter broke up with him he tried to kill her (so don't vote for him!).

Wait, what does this have to do with anything? I'll stop talking now.
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X