• Show
Clear All

different spawnzones... preferably in safe zones

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Nah, coz then you'd have those lame guys waiting near specs
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

you'd have them waiting near spawn zone anyway, wouldn't you?

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
          And I mean forever panda, so, theoretically, you could have 20 people chasing after you..
          best part is.. those ppl would also have another 20 ppl chasing them each..

i like the idea,, but for it to be more hunt like, the point scoring should be have a greater range.
          e.g:
          First time you kill a player: 15 pts
          Killing a player you have killed before: 3 pts
          Playing killing you that you have not killed: -2 pts
          Player killing you, you have killed: -5 pts

something like that.

anyway, will be forwarded to TWDev
          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

that looks pretty complicated for the bot to handle. it might just crash.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I think it takes the hunting element out of the game, as in Hunt, you are specifically "Hunting" the prey. This just seems like a modified Elim or Deathmatch.

It's a pretty good idea though, accompanied with a cool map, it would be nice. It would be decent with spiders imo. :grin:

Comment

When someone who you have killed before kills you and you lose points, do you lose points again if they kill you again?
                Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvenKing
                  I think it takes the hunting element out of the game, as in Hunt, you are specifically "Hunting" the prey. This just seems like a modified Elim or Deathmatch.

It's a pretty good idea though, accompanied with a cool map, it would be nice. It would be decent with spiders imo. :grin:

Mmmmm, maybe something like "Slaughter" or "Carnage" would be a better name? Trying to kill as many different people as you can... kind of fits.
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Zemyla
                    When someone who you have killed before kills you and you lose points, do you lose points again if they kill you again?
                    Yes, you continue to lose points, the people hunting you is supposed to keep adding up and adding up.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                      Alright, I was sitting bored out of my mind in ?go javs today and an odd idea popped into my head. The only reason i'm posting it here is so people can give me feedback, and/or express their like/dislike for the idea. (And hell, maybe even find someone who has some fucking clue how to code bots.)

Gameplay:
                      Everyone is playing on their own freq in a set ship (the ship is not important.) When the game starts you kill as many people as possible. When you kill ANYONE you receive 5 points, but in return if the person you killed comes back and kills you, you not only lose the 5 points you gained, but you lose an additional 2 (or possibly 3) points. (Double kills count as nothing.) Every new person you kill gives you another 5 points, and every time you kill someone you have already killed you gain 3 (or possibly 2) points. The object is to be the player with the most points after an alloted amount of time. (The amount of time is set by the host.)

Originally, I thought it would be cool to be specced if you were killed by someone you had already killed, but I figuired if this was the case it's very possible to end up with 2 players left like in normal hunt. However, those 2 leftover players may not have the most points so they may not even win.

Personally, I like the speccing idea more, but, as I stated above, I don't want a two player duel to determine the outcome. If you don't feel that, even with the speccing, a two player duel would occur, please say so because it's very posible i'm just being cynical.

Please post your opinion, flame, idea, et cetera.
                      Didn't read the response.. So ignore this if someone mentioned it.. the idea sounds fun, but I would just let 10 ppl kill me in the start... (or even more) and then hunt them all down... easy wins! gg
                      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

was just thinking that too pred
                        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                          Didn't read the response.. So ignore this if someone mentioned it.. the idea sounds fun, but I would just let 10 ppl kill me in the start... (or even more) and then hunt them all down... easy wins! gg

Unless you get specced at X deaths, than you'd be more careful about who killed you
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

EDIT: disregard.
                            Last edited by Stultus; 04-08-2005, 08:42 PM.
                            FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                            X