No announcement yet.

meow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing's done except the news. Jason is working on forum, but it won't be a direct link of the website because we don't want people like you visiting it.

Comment

Nice site. I like it. Keep up the good work \o/
      o!p

Now Playing: Tenchi Muyo - I'm a Pioneer
      http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/tenchi/imapioneer.htm

Comment

Unless Linux is somehow betraying me, you should go with bigger fonts.

$ otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
          Unless Linux is somehow betraying me, you should go with bigger fonts.

$ otherwise.
          Yeah, the website doesn't work for me except in Explorer. Netscape put all the words on top of each other.

Nice idea for a site though! I think they should sell notebooks in the stores that have scrolling pages. Now THAT'd be $.

-geek

Comment

I love linux $
            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot

Yeah, the website doesn't work for me except in Explorer. Netscape put all the words on top of each other.

Nice idea for a site though! I think they should sell notebooks in the stores that have scrolling pages. Now THAT'd be $.

-geek
              I don't code for Nutscrape.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

JASON JASON JASON
                ?MESSAGES
                FU TY RSVP
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  I don't code for Nutscrape.
                  you're not elite until your sites are compatible on explorer, netscape, AND webtv. i want to be able to access the wtfz website on my sega dreamcast, bitch.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I like the fact that you stole the very original and unique idea that The Plague created, touched it up a bit, and passed it off as your own. GJ!
                    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

yung, I like the fact that you're stupid enough to believe that the concept was originally The-Plague's. I also enjoy the fact that you accuse Jason of plagarism despite the fact that the only thing in common between the two pages is the website in a notebook graphical presentation.
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

yah its like plague's thing but it doesn't go totally into ripping him off... there arent any random links, its pretty organized, and its a website for a good squad... oh shit rippin on vortex.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Hey hey, that's enough of that. Save the controversy for later!

Comment

Latrine, are you prepared to show me other examples of similar sites that predate The Plagues? ARE YOU? UHH?!?!? ARE YOU!!!! Ethier way, its not an original concept, thats all im saying. The quality of work is excellent, it is, but the idea is.... hrm... stolen?
                            ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

badada dudududu...

digitexura

bedadudadkakl ballalalala lu

zero hour

booboodee lalapee

vortex website

beepee dee

wtfz website

beebopdeedopelplop del top ba du.

Comment

http://www.homestarrunner.com/main9.html for one. I remember seeing another, and I'm sure there are many more. However it's not easy to search for a site based on it's design so I can't provide you with more examples.

Second of all, you are accusing my friend Jason of plagiarism. I consider that quite offensive. He put a lot of hard work into that website. Sure, the fact that he used the idea of putting electronic media on virtual paper but no one even knows who did that in the first place. It's like saying people who make webpages with a menu bar stole the idea of a menu bar or that people who paintings with perspective stole the idea of using perspective. The only way to make progress is by looking to the past. There is nothing wrong with using a concept and making something new out of it. I believe Jason did just that. The wtfz webpage feels cold, harsh, bitter. I also find the scroll buttons to be clever.

So get off your moral high horse because you have no arguement here. Jason stole nothing. He simply used a technique, an approach to making a website and adapted it to his unique style. Saying that he "stole the very original and unique idea The Plague created, touched it up a bit, and passed it off as his own" is not only untrue but also slanderous and insulting.

Comment

Working...
                                X