meow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Latrine
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/main9.html for one. I remember seeing another, and I'm sure there are many more. However it's not easy to search for a site based on it's design so I can't provide you with more examples.

Second of all, you are accusing my friend Jason of plagiarism. I consider that quite offensive. He put a lot of hard work into that website. Sure, the fact that he used the idea of putting electronic media on virtual paper but no one even knows who did that in the first place. It's like saying people who make webpages with a menu bar stole the idea of a menu bar or that people who paintings with perspective stole the idea of using perspective. The only way to make progress is by looking to the past. There is nothing wrong with using a concept and making something new out of it. I believe Jason did just that. The wtfz webpage feels cold, harsh, bitter. I also find the scroll buttons to be clever.

So get off your moral high horse because you have no arguement here. Jason stole nothing. He simply used a technique, an approach to making a website and adapted it to his unique style. Saying that he "stole the very original and unique idea The Plague created, touched it up a bit, and passed it off as his own" is not only untrue but also slanderous and insulting.
    Thank you Latrine, but it's quite alright. I stopped listening to the kiddies complain quite some time ago.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      The "road to victory", along with the trophy, reeks of arrogance. Oh, and here's your obscene remark which has no real point: Fuck off.

Good day.
      What a coincidence, so did I.
      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Meh, if you want the truth, which is really more than you need to know... I'm royally, and I do mean royally, fucked up in the head. That is to say, I'm bipolar with a touch of anger management issues. One day I can be happy and kind, the next I'm depressed and bitchy as all get out. I was supposedly "cured" and had started to ween off my medication over the past six months or so, however, the less medication I took, the more my symptoms returned. Only as of last week have I gone back to augmenting my medication. In time, the pills will make me "okay" again.

Like I said, that's more than you need to know, but I can't put it anymore bluntly. =/

l8z,

yung

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/yungkar/layout.jpg if its not showing
          Last edited by yung; 11-01-2002, 12:04 PM.

Comment

So get off your moral high horse because you have no arguement here. Jason stole nothing. He simply used a technique, an approach to making a website and adapted it to his unique style. Saying that he "stole the very original and unique idea The Plague created, touched it up a bit, and passed it off as his own" is not only untrue but also slanderous and insulting.
            I got off my moral high horse, because i had no argument. Jason did not steal anything. He simply took another squad's approach to a website, cleaned it up, and adapted it to his unique style. Saying that he "stole the very original and unique idea The Plague created, touched it up a bit, and passed it off as his own" is not only untrue, but also slanderous and insulting.

Comment

yung, I like the fact that you're stupid enough to believe that the concept was originally The-Plague's. I also enjoy the fact that you accuse Jason of plagarism despite the fact that [I]the only thing in common between the two pages is the website in a notebook graphical presentation.[I]
              once again you are right, So I decided to experiment by taking out the only “thing in common”

Notice how i kept the original scroll bars.

http://www.geocities.com/yungkar/layout1.jpg if its not showing
              Last edited by yung; 11-01-2002, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Mighty big of you Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  I don't code for Nutscrape.
                  Actually, i tried opening it in Opera first. It looked almost right but the scrolling didn't work and the picture didn't show up. But it works in Opera today. Yay.

-geek

Comment

yung, find something better to do. Regardless of how much shit you post in this thread, the design's not changing.

As for the so-called joke, it's not funny. I honestly have mental health problems, and I don't appreciate little punks such as yourself with absolutely no understanding of the situation making such remarks. Have a bit of decency for christ's sake.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

the website still is NOT working on my dreamcast. stop posting and get back to work.
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

wtf? it's your own fault for posting your _serious_ mental problems on a Trench Wars forum.

Did you guys know that i'm a girl, have cancer, almost died in 4 car accidents, and have two left feet?

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                          wtf? it's your own fault for posting your _serious_ mental problems on a Trench Wars forum.

Did you guys know that i'm a girl, have cancer, almost died in 4 car accidents, and have two left feet?
                          There's absolutely no need to be an asshole. Grow up or shut up.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Re: bark

Originally posted by Jack
                                I like it.
                                I like you more.
                                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                                X