o_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o_O

due to the lack of understanding in TW forum anyone want to explain to me what a trash talk is and what a general TW discussion is? i mean adam didn't make sense, i'm a tw player and i posted my first post asking tw ppl how many of them know me and what i know i get put to trash talk.

anyone want to take me for their squad?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do you put picture on here im too newbie for forums
    http://mole.org/upload/profile.dat

go visit my site!!

Newbie.
    ppl call me newb

Comment

Hey A mole ,

The forums have different categories. So its easy to read where subjects relating to things belong. In de SSCU Trench Wars forum you discuss everything related to Trench Wars. So this post doesn't really belong in here. Maybe it was better to do it in the Tech Support/Help forum. Notice also on the main page the descriptions of the forums!

Trash talk is were every discussion where there is fighting amouns other forumers, bitching etc belongs. You can start a post there, but most times discussions that are off topic, or other forummers start fighting to eachother are moved to these boards.

And your photo, or avatar named here can you post in the options window at your

Do you understand a little bit now?

Greetings,
      Greets,
      Roger

Comment

general tw discussion = trash talk

Comment

Working...
        X