Bring Back SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back SB

I was thinking about bringing back the Strikeball league. Not really major large scale, just like a little league with like 5-10 squads or so. We still have a website thats not in use that I think we couls use. I just posted this to see what people thought and to see who would be interested. ^-^

well i'm always interested in sb, so u could count me in.
    i just want to know what happened to the bot that was supposedly being made

Comment

Originally posted by iKillburger
      well i'm always interested in sb, so u could count me in.
      i just want to know what happened to the bot that was supposedly being made
      Its still supposedly being made.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Its still supposedly being made.
        supposedly.
        I'm all for this, although I can offer nothing but moral support, as I'm crap at organizing, bot coding, etc.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

yeah dude, strikeball was fucking rad.

i wish i would have paid more attention to speedball though back when it was in full swing. bummer that i missed out on the true roots of it all.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

meeee too on all accounts

Comment

Yes dude i fucking rocked in SB i owned a squad "Vanquisher" but if SB was back i would join Metonia or Velocity if those 2 would let me and if the leage was reimplemented.
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Yay

Yay, I'm getting positive feedback. I guess now I should take the necessary steps needed to bringing it back now. We have a site, we need a mod, a lil liek sign up list of all people interested in making a squad or participating in it, and some other stuff. Any suggestions? ^-^

Comment

this isn't nearly enough to run a league.

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
                    Yay, I'm getting positive feedback. I guess now I should take the necessary steps needed to bringing it back now. We have a site, we need a mod, a lil liek sign up list of all people interested in making a squad or participating in it, and some other stuff. Any suggestions? ^-^
                    Molten molten molten.. Take your time.. give this thread like 2-3 days :P dont go rushing in!! =).. and stop asking kyace abou tthe bot! :/ its annoying in twbeta chat lol :x
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

i'm here. I might even create a squad if it weren't for my lack of free time -_-.
                      meh. Full support of the league tho.

Comment

A Strikeball league was tried not long ago. Didn't really work out.

Comment

Offer $200 split between a squad and then you'll have a whole LEAGUE of people wanting to play for the incredible Legacy of winning.
                          >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Hahahaha

I know, i'm not really rushing it. Shades I know I need more things. Gen, gen if you dont like Strikeball jsut say so ^-^ I just wanna see what everyone thinks.

Comment

I like strikeball just fine - in fact I host it fairly often considering I don't have much of an interest in playing it. I'm just letting you know how the last episode of this panned out.

Comment

Working...
                              X